MWSE New website

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Just ducked over to have a look at something and the site's all new and shiney (well minus the shiney).

Looks great!

Tiny mistake though the poll asks favourite Grand Final and under the 1996 one it lists it as Manly vs Canterbury.
It was Manly vs St George

Speaking of news from the club. Whats the latest on membership?

RE: New website

Jatz Crackers said:
Probably a good idea to mention the site your talking about ?

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/

THE MANLY ONE!!!

:)

Looks good, i just hate how the NRL enforce fairly uniform sites for all the teams. I understand giving them the same platform for their data, that makes perfect sense, but would love to see more than a few image and colour changes being made

Daniel said:
Looks good, i just hate how the NRL enforce fairly uniform sites for all the teams. I understand giving them the same platform for their data, that makes perfect sense, but would love to see more than a few image and colour changes being made

Agree, I do.

yoda.gif

They fixed 1996 info.

How wonderful to be confronted by Wombats photo on the main page - thanks for the great memories :heart:

Just goes to show, that no matter what Players pull on the Mighty Sea Eagles Jerseys, they all do us proud :angel:

Wolfie's profile pic cracked me up :D

What's the go with the cheerleading profile pics...what are you suppose to do... cut and paste your choice of chick in the square?:-/...need to be sorting that out first up!:p

I don't like the club record page. Since 2002 the club has always stated that they would still honor NEagles games as manly games for players like steve Menzies. However on that page it has him second to cliffy as most games for manly on 280. Not cool at all.

Jatz Crackers said:

Its in the subject heading.Work it out for trucks sake.

How do you manage to breath and walk at the same time?

Rambofan said:
Jatz Crackers said:

Could it be the same reason as you not breathing and walking to post 7 & reading it ? Can you work that out ?

RE: MWSE New website

Rambofan said:
Jatz Crackers said:

I updated the thread title after Jatz requested eagles2win to name the website and globaleagle put the link up. If you look at Posts 2 through 9, you will see that the original thread title was just "New website" so you have no reason to go off at Jatz as when he posted the website request his request was valid.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6