MWSE Forums Closed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I note that the mwse.com.au forums are closed again.

They closed last night with the announcement of Mayer's resignation but opened up again shortly after. The Terrorgraph reported that one certain board member had them shut down due to negative comments but other parties had them opened up again.

Now they are down again, due to the problems in moderating the comments.

More up and downs than in a discount period in a cheap brothel!!!

It sounds like a very convenient excuse for them to be shut down again.

WAMF, was that you at the Storm v Rabbitohs game in WA last week, when an older English bloke told you the score for the Manly game?

It's a bit low to suggest the 12 year old is a hooker.  Little wonder people are suggesting the media is out of line reporting her circumstances and using it as a politcal football as they have. 

So her father was wrong to be worried, they were wrong that she was 12, and they were wrong that she was pregnant? Sounded like journos doing their job. There is enough material at Gordon Estate to fill a story a day. Are you saying they shouldn't have reported it at all?

and the thread to be locked in 3....2....1....

Take it to the General Discussion forum guys

Matabele link said:
It's a bit low to suggest the 12 year old is a hooker.  Little wonder people are suggesting the media is out of line reporting her circumstances and using it as a politcal football as they have. 
True and I am not suggesting that. A flippant reply to what I read as your flippant question - apologies if it offends! Topic moved.

ManlyBacker link said:
So her father was wrong to be worried, they were wrong that she was 12, and they were wrong that she was pregnant? Sounded like journos doing their job. There is enough material at Gordon Estate to fill a story a day. Are you saying they shouldn't have reported it at all?
  It wasn't Gordon Estate for a start - that place has changed quite a bit since it was bulldozed, Mugabe style.

My issue is with the local State member who showed callous disregard for the girl involved in the way she leaked the story.  She should have struck a deal with the journo to make it far more generic than it was.

yeah I heard her name in dispatches about that this whole sorry affair the other day and wondered why her snout was in the trough, the usual political pointscoring i assume.

Fro link said:
yeah I heard her name in dispatches about that this whole sorry affair the other day and wondered why her snout was in the trough, the usual political pointscoring i assume.
  I actually have no idea what she was hoping to achieve.  She is the de facto ALP member for the seat so I know not why she's made such an issue of DoCS.  But there's no doubt she placed the girl in a very vulnerable situation by dumping her into the middle of a statewide media storm as she did.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6