MWRL Football Club AGM 16 December

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rosko

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Anybody else going on Thursday night?

We just wanted to remind you that the Eighteenth Annual General Meeting of the Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club is being held at 7pm this Thursday 16 December 2021 at the Manly-Warringah Rugby Leagues Club, Pittwater Road, Brookvale.

We look forward to seeing you there in the newly refurbished Leagues Club and reporting on the 2021 year.

As you would have seen from the Notice of Meeting, the Board of the MWRLFC is putting forward Glenn Stewart for Life Membership of our Football Club.

We are also hoping to hear from Head Coach Des Hasler and Club CEO Stephen Humphreys at the meeting.

We encourage all members who are able to attend and support our Club.

See you there!

Cliff Lyons (Chairman)

Alan Thompson

David O’Donnell

Julie Sibraa

Scotty Wilcox

Nick Curulli

Alf Czharn

Please note: In accordance with the current policy of the Leagues Club, along with several other Clubs on the northern beaches, only fully vaccinated members will be able to enter the Club. This is a policy taken after careful consideration by several local Clubs to protect their members, particularly older members, who want to feel safe in these community venues.

I do apologize as I forgot to email my proxy . I do have faith in the board making the right calls
Gifty is a worthy life member

Gifty unanimously elected Life Member.
Des made a nice speech for that, and also wrapped as big improvers Haumole, Koula, Saab and Harper.
Asked about Manase, Des played a straight bat and said his latest operation had been successful. And his brothers were very talented.
Humphreys spoke on the Centre of Excellence/grandstand/ground resurfacing. Brookie will be the best surface in the NRL.
I asked him for the outcome of the Donny Singe situation. Without giving any detail, he assured us we had no issue to solve.

Des made a nice speech for that, and also wrapped as big improvers Haumole, Koula, Saab and Harper.
Asked about Manase, Des played a straight bat and said his latest operation had been successful. And his brothers were very talented.
Humphreys spoke on the Centre of Excellence/grandstand/ground resurfacing. Brookie will be the best surface in the NRL.
I asked him for the outcome of the Donny Singe situation. Without giving any detail, he assured us we had no issue to solve.
Thanks so much Rosko, love your work

You were sitting right in front of me Rosko

Would love to see Glen involved with the squad in some sort of coaching capacity, imagine Brett and Glen coaching our jnr talent side by side.

"In accordance with the current policy of the Leagues Club, along with several other Clubs on the northern beaches, only fully vaccinated members will be able to enter the Club. This is a policy adopted after careful consideration by several local clubs to protect their members, especially older members who want to feel safe in these public places." - Are you serious, dudes? And if I don't want to get vaccinated, does that mean I can't root for my favorite club? What? Things are ****ty...Now I have to find out information about my favorite club using Fixtures .

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4