MWDRLFC Membership Renewals Due now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
RWEutdrsII8OaF7D56-QMmXs1KFx8JvLSE5qQgz48IspXi7D8yu6ayGtxymAmwcQy9afStt-lxhO5Gkl162ayfPskGuOZWDoHnmtqb0Y_QGdQihuWo9O2vt4GN2yty8Kdl51ZKgfNfHepV_VtcZwhfp_cMaXuSlhxJjZc3fPDIZJs3VhK9Hv58LdMif9RsE9BhTKtWT0rALE8ayns6t03j-23Hd0wXJO06M40fBqGp-AFqEtNELXXLx6lcNXopkyjJs8X3fmFcxtbtCnZ0qkZHWQNBY4gcymDaJMgGueB_o=s0-d-e1-ft

4e9pe8CEdyr-1VuHOklC3NIrw2h8kVKxZZHo2yswBCOAwyp-lQPc5LuiQaLxuKjm51vxL8W1M5ZwgZh-VHC4dFtLVfq1zDoslpPJrfsZvVc1ysqhoWjIyh5ZYB2YAw=s0-d-e1-ft

You can now renew your membership of the Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club for 2019.

And for this year only, to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the current Football Club, your membership will include a specially designed MWRLFC cap with your individual membership number embroidered on the side but you will need to renew before Friday 11 January 2019.

This will allow us to put in a bulk order for the caps and get them out to you in time for the 2019 kick-off.

nvYL9yIyjetirsbaqueDMCYYtdI99GqK0wKnkFiRfFakcPd2TQ-1ZwzGL0qAss79YEBvzfYDmJDTa8VX2FbD5rzIqENF-NAjTtiMwdFhtyt6bkS7DEuKl7J_j8c=s0-d-e1-ft

We’ve kept the membership fee at a very low $25 for many years. We’ve also kept our administrative costs (maintenance of the membership database, membership cards and production of the Annual Report) as low as possible to maximise our ability to continue to purchase shares in the MWSE Ltd. But like everything else, these costs have been rising over time.

So we made the decision to increase the membership fee to $35.00. The inclusion of your individually numbered cap is our way of saying thank you for your continuing loyalty to the Club and hope that you will wear it with pride for many years to come.

When the MWRLFC board worked with Ian Thomson and the Manly-Warringah Leagues Club to organise the 1978 Reunion Dinner, we came up with the idea of presenting each of the legends with a cap featuring their individual first grade player number.

The MWRLFC is always keen to find ways to continue to honour the great traditions of the Club and the people who served it faithfully and loyally. This was our small contribution to this cause.

The MWRLFC and its members is a co-owner of the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Limited, and the more members we have, the more shares we can purchase and the more money goes to helping the team we all love.

You can renew (or join) online at http://manlyfootballclub.wildapricot.org/ or by sending a cheque or money order for $35.00 to PO Box 239 Dee Why 2099. Please make it payable to
Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Ltd.

If you want to pay by credit card over the phone or are having difficulties renewing, please email [email protected] or call Julie on 0413 386 418. The renewal form is here.

Cliff Lyons - Chairman

and the Board of the Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club

GO MANLY!

Copyright © 2018 Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Ltd

All rights reserved.

Contact email: [email protected]

PO Box 239
Dee Why NSW 2099

I don’t have a problem with the increase at all. I thought $25 was too cheap to be honest. @:)

And I love the idea of the cap..I can’t wait to get it!

C’mon people, if you can afford the $35, sign up. :clap:
Yep count me in as well
Have to keep the penns some what accountable for their actions and a small way to do this is to become a member

4e9pe8CEdyr-1VuHOklC3NIrw2h8kVKxZZHo2yswBCOAwyp-lQPc5LuiQaLxuKjm51vxL8W1M5ZwgZh-VHC4dFtLVfq1zDoslpPJrfsZvVc1ysqhoWjIyh5ZYB2YAw=s0-d-e1-ft

NOTICE OF FIFTEENTH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING

Notice is given that the fifteenth Annual General Meeting of the Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Limited ("Company") will be held in the

Manly-Warringah Rugby Leagues Club
Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100
7.00pm on Thursday 20 December 2018

AGM 2018 AGENDA

1. - Apologies

2. Confirmation of minutes of the last Annual General Meeting

3. To receive and adopt the Annual Report from the Board of Directors

4. To receive and adopt the Report to Members for the year ended 31 October 2018

5. Life Membership: To receive and consider a recommendation from the Board of Directors as to the conferring of Life Membership upon Mr Brett Stewart, and if thought fit, pass the following resolution as a special resolution: "THAT Mr Brett Stewart be hereby elected a Life Member of the Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Limited”.

6. To transact such other business of which due notice has been given.To transact such other business of which due notice has been given.

NOTICE OF FIFTEENTH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING

Notice is given that the fifteenth Annual General Meeting of the Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Limited ("Company") will be held in the

Manly-Warringah Rugby Leagues Club
Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100
7.00pm on Thursday 20 December 2018

AGM 2018 AGENDA

1. - Apologies

2. Confirmation of minutes of the last Annual General Meeting

3. To receive and adopt the Annual Report from the Board of Directors

4. To receive and adopt the Report to Members for the year ended 31 October 2018

5. Life Membership: To receive and consider a recommendation from the Board of Directors as to the conferring of Life Membership upon Mr Brett Stewart, and if thought fit, pass the following resolution as a special resolution: "THAT Mr Brett Stewart be hereby elected a Life Member of the Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Limited”.

6. To transact such other business of which due notice has been given.To transact such other business of which due notice has been given.

No question life member Brett Stewart is a given
Anyone who votes against this has something seriously wrong with them.
Brett deserves this and so much more.

And a big yes to the REAL life membership for Snake!!
So he joins that very exclusive club of players who now have two life memberships of the same club. One Mickey Mouse and one solid gold. Skivvi must feel left out, hopefully his real one is not too far away.

As for the cap, looks good and a great idea. $35.00 is money well spent and they'll be getting mine again. Hopefully things are on the improve with the Footy Club as well as it lost it's way there a little bit too.

So he joins that very exclusive club of players who now have two life memberships of the same club. One Mickey Mouse and one solid gold. Skivvi must feel left out, hopefully his real one is not too far away.

As for the cap, looks good and a great idea. $35.00 is money well spent and they'll be getting mine again. Hopefully things are on the improve with the Footy Club as well as it lost it's way there a little bit too.

It’s just sad those others were given, but I’m sure even the awardee’s know they aren’t the fair dinkum ones!!

Anyone know how many Football Club members there are ?? Annual report only lists about 650 or so but my membership number is greater than that and I've been a member for over 10 years.

Anyone know how many Football Club members there are ?? Annual report only lists about 650 or so but my membership number is greater than that and I've been a member for over 10 years.

Those numbers are about right, there was about 2500 members but they die off and there’s no promotion by MWSE any more , so numbers have diminished.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7