Mutiple silver linings if DCE stays

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lurker

Beaver lover
The big thing I've just been thinking about is if DCE backs out of the titans, which I'd be all for, it will motivate the NRL to change the stupid ****ing rule that lets people sign with other clubs before the season finishes. Which will be very helpful for us with the trbos and other young talent considering our sg ball and our NYC have both been playing really well.

No way are they going to cop getting burnt and not change the system.

The rule is a joke. It just continues the speculation for the players that have signed elsewhere and causes more and more disruptions.

I think you are right, if that was to happen, it could convince the NRL to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!! That's right Greenknob, not just say 'yes well we'll consider the impacts, and look at consultation with key stakeholders'.

I think if DCE backflips it may influence Gutho to re-sign, if the rumour is true that DCE wanting him to come to the GC.

I agree if DCE does backflip, the NRL seriously need a transfer window system, cause this will set an ongoing precedent, and player managers use it as a bargaining tool.

The big thing I've just been thinking about is if DCE backs out of the titans, which I'd be all for, it will motivate the NRL to change the stupid ****ing rule that lets people sign with other clubs before the season finishes. Which will be very helpful for us with the trbos and other young talent considering our sg ball and our NYC have both been playing really well.

No way are they going to cop getting burnt and not change the system.

You do know no back flip is taking place unless his mum is lying which I doubt.

You do know no back flip is taking place unless his mum is lying which I doubt.
have you read some of the stuff his mum posts I'm not sure I'd be on the same page with her. Pretty out there. And he's a big boy who moved to Sydney on his own at 20 I'm sure he makes his own decisions. De Nile is not just a river in Egypt.

If there was no substance to it why wouldn't DCE say no I'm committed?

It will be very interesting if DCE backflips and then they they change the rules. They seemed perfectly happy when the rules were benefiting the Titans and Parra and f***ing our season...

have you read some of the stuff his mum posts I'm not sure I'd be on the same page with her. Pretty out there. And he's a big boy who moved to Sydney on his own at 20 I'm sure he makes his own decisions. De Nile is not just a river in Egypt.

If it's like when he signed he will say something after the game (he will certainly be asked) let's not forget he has a game tonight.

Maybe he doesn't feel he needs 2 respond 2 rumours?

Yer I agree . The thing that gets me and I know it's money.... If manly is such a toxic club y would he stay with us , maybe all the toxic garbage does fit with snake , watmough , and Foran and cherry is thinking once they are all gone we can get on with it . Just my opinion. Speculation at the moment I suppose but I hope to god that boy sticks with the mighty seaeagles of manly .

If it's like when he signed he will say something after the game (he will certainly be asked) let's not forget he has a game tonight.

Maybe he doesn't feel he needs 2 respond 2 rumours?
the titans (his alleged future employer) were worried enough to make a statement so you would think that warrants him saying something if it was completely untrue. All I'm saying is that his silence suggests there is definite substance. how much remains to be seen.

the titans (his alleged future employer) were worried enough to make a statement so you would think that warrants him saying something if it was completely untrue. All I'm saying is that his silence suggests there is definite substance. how much remains to be seen.
And our relationship with Orr seems to be good despite DCE seeing as we have so many of his clients on our books (and that Matai resigned not long ago)

No doubt the Titans (or should I say the NRL) are ****ting themselves what ever happens DCE should punt Orr as he has destroyed his image imo

And our relationship with Orr seems to be good despite DCE seeing as we have so many of his clients on our books (and that Matai resigned not long ago)
Its pretty funny how quickly the tits fans have turned on him if you check out his instagram lol

If DCE does decide to back out on his deal, i'm sure the NRL will change the player signing rules on the same day and then fine Manly significantly for breaking the rules.

It's the Multiple Linings Playbook.

Sorry, I'm just trolling at the moment. Trying to get my posts back up to the heady levels I enjoyed in my previous incarnation.

They didn't change the rules when Luke Lewis did a flip a few years ago so why would they do so now?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4