Mundine TKO'd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Former rugby league player (I refuse to call him a rugby league star because he wasn't) Anthony Mundine has been TKO'd by American Charles Hatley in their Welterwight title fight last night at the Melbourne Convention Centre.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/boxing...onvention-centre/story-fndkzthy-1227605121655

Australia's self-proclaimed "greatest athlete" (I can name a few who I think are far more deserving of that claim) was knocked to the canvas 3 times in the second round, but managed to survive until the 11th when he walked into a right hand that knocked him down again and the fight was stopped soon after giving the American the win by TKO. The Mouth did manage to drop Hatley in the 10th, though despite his claims that he slipped the ref gave him the standing 8 count.

Hopefully this is the last time we see Mundine in the ring.

Went into a chicken shop amun Newtown a few years back and there was a guy hunched over the plate of food he was eating. There was so much anger radiating from him that I had to have a look at this bloke. Yep. It was him. He was memorably scary.

Surely it's time now to give it away. That's two beat downs in his last three fights. I can't believe people still pay money to watch this clown fight. He is no hope of getting a title shot against anyone decent.

Went into a chicken shop amun Newtown a few years back and there was a guy hunched over the plate of food he was eating. There was so much anger radiating from him that I had to have a look at this bloke. Yep. It was him. He was memorably scary.
I was ringside at souths leagues when his father Tony won his Australasian title, I respected him not just because of his ability but because he was such a humble young man, how the hell did he produce this ****ing idiot ? he's an embarrassment to every fair minded Aussie, he's ruined the careers of god knows how many players, Haumono, Blacklock among them, I for one will be happy when the media wake up to themselves and stop reporting every utterance from this pretender. As my dad used to say, self praise is no recommendation, never truer than in the case of this idiot.

Surely it's time now to give it away. That's two beat downs in his last three fights. I can't believe people still pay money to watch this clown fight. He is no hope of getting a title shot against anyone decent.
Love how he says he'd fight Green again for the right price.
He is in no position to be commanding $$$ now...
Talented sportsman no doubt, but went about things the wrong way.
People would have respected him so much more if he just kept his mouth shut.

I was ringside at souths leagues when his father Tony won his Australasian title, I respected him not just because of his ability but because he was such a humble young man, how the hell did he produce this ****ing idiot ? he's an embarrassment to every fair minded Aussie, he's ruined the careers of god knows how many players, Haumono, Blacklock among them, I for one will be happy when the media wake up to themselves and stop reporting every utterance from this pretender. As my dad used to say, self praise is no recommendation, never truer than in the case of this idiot.
The Apple didn't fall far from the tree. A good mate of mine was with a few mates bagging Mundine at a Dragons game. He went to the toilet and Mundine senior, who was nearby, followed him and blindside assaulted him. So proud I have never spent 1 cent watching their desperate cash grabs over the years.

The Apple didn't fall far from the tree. A good mate of mine was with a few mates bagging Mundine at a Dragons game. He went to the toilet and Mundine senior, who was nearby, followed him and blindside assaulted him. So proud I have never spent 1 cent watching their desperate cash grabs over the years.
That's terrible and quite honestly surprises me, I can say the Tony Mundine who's career I followed as a young man was a different person to the one you describe, how sad that the world will remember these two in this manner, their legacy could have so easily been been so much different.

That's terrible and quite honestly surprises me, I can say the Tony Mundine who's career I followed as a young man was a different person to the one you describe, how sad that the world will remember these two in this manner, their legacy could have so easily been been so much different.
Yeah my old man rated Mundine Snr-maybe he had a brain snap. Would be hard listening to people bag your son, but I am sure he is used to it now. The sooner Jnr retires the better. His media air time will disappear and so will he.

Highlights of the TKO
12246709_920213168032144_9118670740477643673_n.jpg

And from people I have spoken to, they all say that he is not a wanker in person. In fact they say he is pretty humble and generous...

And from people I have spoken to, they all say that he is not a wanker in person. In fact they say he is pretty humble and generous...

Beat me to it. A mate of mine knows him fairly well and says that the public choc is pretty different to the private person. While it does not excuse some of his carry on there can be a fair difference between a public and private persona

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7