Mr i's butthurt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
Had a little peek at the kennel and found this lol

My brother was headhunted from his previous job by his current employer.

I don't see his ex employee threatening legal action because my brother and another employee moved to his current employer after being headhunted.

As I've said all along, Manly's bigwigs screwed up bigtime with Hasler. It was *almost* the same situation with DCE and Foran, except with DCE they managed to find the cash to throw at him. With Foran they had to threaten our club before we backed off.

The bottom line is that Manly's bigwigs are useless, but they need to show their fanbase like they are big men who can flex their muscles like other clubs. One way of doing this is threaten legal action against the Dogs so all their fans jump up and down in excitement and *hopefully* completely forget about the clubs financial position, and how completely useless they have been in signing up 2 marquee players and a marquee coach. It also makes fans overlook the fact the club was seriously underpaying staff and players in the past.

But all the while the fanbase run with this blinkered approach that their bigwigs can do no wrong, will make it all the harder when the club hits the wall (which inevitably it willl, and is just a matter of time). This same blinkered approach that makes them aggressively hate Dogs fan, and anything Hasler related. That makes them jealous of our club and playing culture.

It's also why they have the fanbase that complains the most, just like a kid that wants attention. Nobody cares, nobody needs them in the comp, but if they aren't whinging like a pack of poms, they aren't happy.

When your own Leagues club doesn't support your club, you know things aren't right!
When you know your bigwigs are eyeing off the land your home ground is built on, something isn't right!

How funny. Mason walked out of the joint as did SBW and Idris left as well. Seems they can't keep their own marquee players and have to have another clubs.....but they can't even get them. Not to mention Hannant couldn't stand being there and went back home!

Our Leagues Club may not be flush but the success we have had is remarkable compared to the limited funds we've had to use.

Canterbury Leagues patrons use that club for money laundering...it happened right in front of my eyes and i will now make sure i keep a phone handy to record it next time. That club turns a blind eye to those sorts of things and reap the financial rewards.

I'd love to see that club get caught. Then there wouldn't be much money to hand to the football team. They only survive with the leagues club handouts.

Premiers twice in 4 years

Within 2 months re-signed 2 international halves

Operating without financial loss without leagues club support

Players staying for less money.

More 1 club players with over 200 games than most others teams.

We are quite possibly 'jealous' of the bulldogs playing culture which is why we're only 4 from 8 (really how stupid are you? Jealous of a lesser performing team? Please...)

Proud club history who looks after their own. Apart from Hasler who else has turned their back on Manly? Obviously it was HASLER with the problem.

Manly just cant seem to find a wooden spoon. You clowns have spares.

Mate you're so caught up in finding ways to put Manly down you can't even see what a joke Canterbury have become.

Dymock, moore
Sbw
Myles
O'Meley
Mason
Maitua
Anasta
Thurston
Idris
Hannant

Mate that's 2 coaches in 1 year who both bleed blue and white.

Then 9 internationals who have left the dogs within 10yrs. Meanwhile we've lost (rep players)Menzies and Hopoate.

He is a very 2 faced, duplicitous individual.
That pretends to know the details of the situation when he clearly doesn't.
Apparently somewhere at the kennel he has alledged that manly have created these incriminating emails.

I don't own this website so I have no say who can or can't post here, if I did however we wouldn't be reading any of his condescending excrement.

Lol his universe has fallen down with the news of Foran staying put, the butthurt is so very strong with this one

Look at this gem from our bulldog guest
The club seems to have an amazing ability to overlook criminal actions of their own players, whilst engaging in such actions at a higher level it seems.

The scary thing is we all dream to grow up to be our like our idols. That explains a lot really.

Good thing we aren't interested in Slippery Stewart. I still don't trust a word from him/them/their club on that incident.

Forget how disgraceful that post is the thing I find most funny in all this is that their savior and messiah Des Hasler himself would disgusted with that and some of the other kennel comments about Brett.

Des Hasler has done some devious things in the last 9 months but you can never ever forget the way he stood by Brett during the whole ordel.

Mr invisable you seem to like visiting here I suggest you do a search and find Dsm5's thread where he was reporting daily from bretts trial and you will see just how innocent Brett was.

The facts are it only went to trial because the DDP were under pressure after the question marks hanging over Coffs 2004

I might add that their last premiership in 2004 - they were over the cap. All their stars took pay cuts to cheat a premiership.....something the NRL did not allow the Storm to do in 2011. If the NRL took the same stance in 2004 - they wouldn't of won the premiership. The Bulldogs and their fans are the biggest disgraces in Rugby League.

Some obvious errors in that piece. The LC suppors the FC, it just doesn't make the truckloads of cash the C-B LC does.

'Eyeing off the land the home ground is built on.' It's public parkland! Maybe he is referring to the efforts to rezone land at the southern end of the ground for commercial purposes, to be integrated into a future grandstand redevelopment? Nice spin there. Maybe he could get a job at Hawker Britton?

Must really annoy some people that an apparently chaotically-run club (just ask Rothfield), continues to remain competitive and win premierships.

Oh to import some of that Bulldogs culture! Wow, 8 premierships (with only a very short 38 year gap between their second and third ones) and 5 wooden spoons (one of them as a result of rorting the salary cap - nice 'winning' culture there) in 77 seasons, as opposed to Manly's 8 premierships and no wooden spoons, in only 62 seasons (2000-02 as the Northern Eagles and they still didn't finish last). Their winning percentage of 51.5% as opposed to Manly's 57.9% during the same timeframes. Yes, it makes perfect sense why you would want to support the Bulldogs...

Twin Smith said:
I might add that their last premiership in 2004 - they were over the cap. All their stars took pay cuts to cheat a premiership.....something the NRL did not allow the Storm to do in 2011. If the NRL took the same stance in 2004 - they wouldn't of won the premiership. The Bulldogs and their fans are the biggest disgraces in Rugby League.
Mate it was because of the bulldogs in 2004 that NRL wouldn't allow the storm players to take paycuts to stay together.

That's why after 2004 one by one the premiership players of 2004 left the building and they went from 2004 premiers to 2008 wooden spooners and have since bought almost 30 established first graders from other clubs without producing their own stars.

Cameron said:
Look at this gem from our bulldog guest
The club seems to have an amazing ability to overlook criminal actions of their own players, whilst engaging in such actions at a higher level it seems.

The scary thing is we all dream to grow up to be our like our idols. That explains a lot really.

Good thing we aren't interested in Slippery Stewart. I still don't trust a word from him/them/their club on that incident.

Funny how to dog fans have forgotten about the gang rape scandal.

Pablo said:
Considering the current nrl CEO has no soul I'm not surprised greenturd is being considered.

Why not. Replace one incompetent prick with one lying deceiptful prick.

bones said:
Twin Smith said:
the mauler said:
Can someone enlighten me to what Greenturd has done that's so great while CEO at the Dogs????

2008 - wooden spoon

And something just as impressive...... Signed Hodkinson.

Don't forget he signed a coach who was intent of showing his current team that he would leave if they didn't obey his every command.

I can safely say Des is about as interested in The Dogs as I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8