Mr Invisible (LOL)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Cambo tweeted me this

Mr I Bitter C.. Much ?

BHIdJCLCUAIArAA.jpg:large

Mr I better careful what he's asked for because his teams' coach could be implicated aswell.

Mate, I know it. Didn't fool me for one second. Doesn't alter the fact he is an idiot not worthy of mention.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Cambo tweeted me this

Mr I Bitter C.. Much ?

BHIdJCLCUAIArAA.jpg:large

Haha. The things he does to put his mind at ease.

I'll always remember him as a two faced knob who liked to play the victim.

But he knows people who know things! What a drop kick no wonder he is a mod @ the kennel

IIRC he made a derogatory remark against Brett Stewart and the assault allegations against him.

This occurred after the germ proclaimed himself to be righteous and that he was on these forums in good faith.

The funny thing is, you just know he's reading all of this and would probably like to respond. However doing so would really, "open the flood gates" so to speak! I guess he'll just have to stick to posting his usual rubbish on his own forum.

manlyfan76 said:
But he knows people who know things! What a drop kick no wonder he is a mod @ the kennel

He is probably right yet again. I mean, Brett Stewart is playing French Rugby so his strike rate is quite impressive.

He claimed to be innocent and not a troll..... But I could see straight through Mr. Invisible.

Daddycool said:
The funny thing is, you just know he's reading all of this and would probably like to respond. However doing so would really, "open the flood gates" so to speak! I guess he'll just have to stick to posting his usual rubbish on his own forum.

He cannot respond on the Silvertails forums as he was given a 2 year banning and he currently has 1y, 5m, 2w, 5d, 2h, 8m remaining.

Mrs I is still on here everyday and regularly quotes posts from here on The Kennel. The power trip she's on is unbelievable. Is an absolute tool.

You know that Mr I is des hasler dont you. He wants to control the rugby leauge forums since toddy wont give him full control of the footy team.

the tosser banned me for life on their forum... i got logged in as -

youbleedmanly.

i was banned on the gf night giving it to them about canninbal comparing to their comments about manly been grubs..i threw in the fact
- that one try cant win grand finals on the day
- you try to buy a comp
- enjoy runners up
- who cares about minor premiership

he sent me a personal aggressive message , then banned me....

joys of coming 2nd i guess....

at the end of the day ..... 20 -6 loved it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4