MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 9: Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
2017 = Rocks or Diamonds

Hoping for more Diamond displays like that...sensational!

Vote away!

Marty
Walker
Green
Uate 1 unofficial.

uate deserves points but green put us in great position 1st half to win the game and uate took Walkers passes and is a winger (lol)

3. Taupau
2. Walker
1. T.Trbojevic

Hard to leave out Uate and J.Trbojevic

Every player deserves at least one point this week

3.Green he was outstanding his kicking game set up the win and the way he organized the team was 1st class. He deserved that try.

2.Jake the guy is a machine scores tries offloads tackles all day loves manly. Amen lol

1.walker it's hard to separate the 3 as they all have different roles but man walker is so strong. he's a beast and he's so fast. he must be the best center in the game at the moment.

Tommy is the best fb in the game his work load and support play is 2nd to none. This kid is special I love him lol

api and cherry had strong games. The dce 40 20 was top shelf.
apis kick pressure and All round game was excellent.

taupau beast again. He is so strong and the team thrive off him

uate I said he would have a massive game and score 2 tries lol great signing and good combo forming there with walks

I think Kapow really got us off to a good confident start - his second phase ball set that game up. Green's best game, kicked well and ran the attack pretty nicely. Walker deserves a point for 4 try assists. Everyone was good, as you would expect at 30-2 half time score. Sirro a little quite though considering the style of game it was, thought he might have got involved a bit more

Who do you pick?????

3 Uate. 4 tries I just have to give him the mom.
2 Kapow. He set the tone of the game, his offloads and earlyhitups shellshocked the bunnies
1 walker. Who knew he could pass??????

This is probably the first time in about a season I haven't picked either of the turbos. And they played great, just others around them were at that standard. Boys super super impressive.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7