MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 24: Sea Eagles v Storm 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I almost gave Vave points ... probably would have if he had been on longer

Great to see young Parker leading the way in this vote , also I thought Wright had his best game since joining us AND who knew he could kick like that ??

Lots of down in the dumps last night , but I thought the team tried as hard as they could , given who was playing and obvious injuries.

Very pleased for the young fella , and the look on his face after his first try..........priceless!!

3 - Ferris
2 - Parker
1 - Kapow

Ferris was the best of our forwards on Saturday night. Brad Parker had a very good game against Koroibete while Kapow was also strong.

Does anyone think in the form he's been in (other than last week's dropped balls) that Ferris could be a bolter for the Kangaroos squad or do we think Mal will stick with his Qld mates?

he deserves it but my inner Manly greedy bastard says I hope not ... don't want to see another broken jaw or leg or busted knee

Voting for Rd 24 closed:

3 Ferris
2 Parker
1 Wright

So no impact at the top and with Lussick undergoing surgery, Jake T cannot be rounded up and will claim back to back MVP titles.

Thanks for voting!

Well done Jake T!

I wish this silvertails mvp was more prestigious in Manly's eyes. It'd be great to have a shield presented to them on awards night. I even know the first two members I'd ask to present it (Dan being o/s and all.)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4