MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 22: Sea Eagles v Bulldogs 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 - AFB
2 - DCE
1 - Lane

I thought most were at least OK to good tonight. Suli ran hard, Parker ran hard and tackled well, Jorge did a mountain of work off the wing and was also surprisingly safe under high balls.

They came out and played a lot better in the second half, but we were very flat in the first half and a better side than the Dogs would have made us pay.

AFB
Lane
Tom

DCE deserves to be up there as well but Tom was only just slightly better out there tonight.

Hodkinson was our worst. He has lost his magic and is a thorn in our side.

Well done AFB. Well deserved try as well. Our best forward two weeks in a row, and we won both. Better than Taupau now. You are bigger and tougher and dont pop out nothing offloads. Thankyou!

Frank's sister didn't even vote for him this week ..... I wish he knew how to run holes ... he should have scored twice yesterday but ran at defenders ... very frustrating cause hes big and fast

3. AFB
2. DCE
1. SULI

A few could have got my one point but I thought Suli had great hustle in attack last night and only missed one tackle. If he can strip a little weight in the off season, I think he can be a great centre/winger for us.

Is it difficult to get a current leaderboard of Silvertails MVP for the year? Would be interested in seeing the current standings.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4