MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 22: Eels v Sea Eagles 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Voting for Round 22 open:

3 Lussick
2 Williame
1 Kapow

Vote away!

Brayden Williame - run down after being given a start by a front rower.

Deserves 3 points for being the most embarrassing backline footballer I have ever seen. And Twenty Bwarret gave him a new contract.

****ing joke.
He pulled up with a cramp.
Tom T got chased down by Beau Scott this year too

3 - Darcy. He was our best and by some considerable margin too.

2 - Will I Am. The guy is getting better every week and made some big plays tonight.

1 - Api. Despite the no look pass he did much more good stuff than dumb stuff. Which a few in our colours couldn't lay claim to tonight.

3 - Darcy
2 - Jake
1 - Wiliame

Darcy wasn't as good as in recent weeks, but was easily our best forward. Jake was good when out there and never gave up, and Wiliame played ok (and you could see him cramping up when he made that break).

Api is a good player but his dummy half passes are shocking sometimes. Ferris had a bad night. Brown is useless and even Tom struggled to get into the game. And playing one play maker makes it so much easier for the defence. We are definitely going to need a quality 5/8 for next year or we're going to struggle again.

Brayden Williame - run down after being given a start by a front rower.

Deserves 3 points for being the most embarrassing backline footballer I have ever seen. And Twenty Bwarret gave him a new contract.

****ing joke.
He did his calf, that's why he couldn't run.

Anyone who saw Wiliame at the Nines knows he has more pace than what he showed. He did get ankle tapped as he got into the clear and you could see him stumble a bit, then he struggled to stride out and got caught. He then got up and seemed to be limping. Otherwise with no one in front of him he would most likely have scored, even with French chasing him.

3. Darcy
2. Api (he gets criticised but he is a real tryer)
3. Jake
(I applaud the awarding of points to Myles for his performance)

Williame is average speed for a back & unsure of this "injury" or not....thing is....Wicks on that angle would catch 50% of NRL backs...only your genuine flyers like Roberts would leave him far behind...Williame was in the top few players on ground & like most...would have loved a meat pie at that stage....Scott Donald's legs we get the 2 points.....

Williame is average speed for a back & unsure of this "injury" or not....thing is....Wicks on that angle would catch 50% of NRL backs...only your genuine flyers like Roberts would leave him far behind...Williame was in the top few players on ground & like most...would have loved a meat pie at that stage....Scott Donald's legs we get the 2 points.....

I think WillyArmy was struggling with a leg injury during that run. If you can watch it again and look at his stride and let me know what you think.

My impression is that speed is not one of his problems.

I think WillyArmy was struggling with a leg injury during that run. If you can watch it again and look at his stride and let me know what you think.

My impression is that speed is not one of his problems.
I noticed his stride was off & seen him in the 9's look quicker...other factors like kind of stop - starting, can make it hard to find stride rhythm, plus like some horses I bet on - maybe not a heavy track runner...I do maintain...that Wicks would have nabbed plenty of backs in that exact scenario.

He's the fastest we got. Watch the rest of the game until that point.

He obviously hurt himself just as he broke into the clear, the entire run he was hampered. No injury and he scores that try.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6