MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 20: Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 - Tom
2 - Jake
1 - Jorge

Tom was kinda quiet in the 2nd half but his first half was all class. Jake.....what more can you say about the guy? And Jorge had an all round strong game tonight.

Green can't slide in defence, but otherwise he was strong. Darcy was strong running the ball but missed 9 tackles, mostly because of his attempted big hits on the Burgii. Ferris was strong, Kapow was strong despite only playing 41 minutes.

Who is worse.....Lewis Brown as a player or Henry Perenara as a referee?

3 Killer - His kicking game was dominate all game. He outplayed souffs
2 Tommy T - the kid is everywhere.
1 Api - thought defensively he was strong and made some good calls out of dummy half.

3 killer. First class kicking game all night and that try was sublime. Very calm, captains knock got us home
2 tommy t. First half was 9 to 9.5 out of ten. Great work. A bit quiet in the second half. But the thing impressing me is the desperation at the back.
1. Tough one. But I'm going Jake. He did two mammoth hits. And his efforts on burgess were excellent.

Darcy may have missed a few tackles but he sure nullified those Burgi's.

Big game from him tonight, and without that I doubt we would have won.

Jake
Tom
Killer
Darcy was outstanding also but you can only pick 3.
Now who might have voted for Leary?? Lol.

3 - Api.

The guy was huge defensively. I was super impressed with him tonight. He may not have been all that sharp out of dummy half but I'm prepared to excuse that.

2 - Jake.

Seriously ? How good can someone be at such a young age ? That tackle in the first half on Burgess. Damn near snapped him in two.

1 - Killer.

Since moving to 6 he has steadied the ship unbelievably well. Whenever we need a cool head, he shows his experience.

Could have easily given points to Tom, Ferris or Darcy but went the way I did. Good to get the win after a scratchy second half.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6