MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 16: Cowboys v Sea Eagles 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3. Lussick. Best game I've seen him play
2. Api. Keep him at hooker and try Parcell at 5/8
1. Jake. What a tackler!
It's ironic that our three poorest players were our three highest profile: Lyon, Stewart and Walker. If one of them had have played near to their ability we would have won.

3 Lussick. Really impressed some me tonight
2 tommy t. Every time he got the ball something happened and he panicked the cows defence
1 AFB. Well he had to get some thing for those tries.

Just noticed AFB isn't there so gave 1 to Jake.

Once again Jamie Lyon gets run around when were are in the lead although he slipped on this occasion and B Stewart missed the one on one tackle on albeit it was Tomalou and they scored..

Lets not forget it was young Tom who dropped the ball on the 2nd tackle the put us in the situation to begin with.

Some Promising signs at least but lets not forget they had multiple players backing up !!

3 - Lussick
2 - Tom
1 - DCE

Lussick is finally starting to play to somewhere near his potential. Tom looked dangerous every time he touched the ball and DCE had his kicking game back tonight.

Api was also good, Jake was strong in defence. Green was good in defence but needs to run the ball more while AFB and Vave proved very hard to handle.

3. Lussick. Best game I've seen him play
2. Api. Keep him at hooker and try Parcell at 5/8
1. Jake. What a tackler!
It's ironic that our three poorest players were our three highest profile: Lyon, Stewart and Walker. If one of them had have played near to their ability we would have won.
Yes keep api at 9 he was awesome

Can't believe the wraps given to Korisau.He gives an energetic effort but his service from dummy half is poor.He tries to over play it,Farah style and is too slow to deliver it to the halves.Parcell will play Origin if he gets the right coach to develop him

My vote didn't get beyond 1. Then went straight to standings so here it is.
1. DCE
2. Vave
3. Afb

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7