MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 15: Titans v Sea Eagles 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm liking Reuben's goal kicking.

Great to feel like we are going to get and additional 2 points most of the time. It's 50% of a try... all teams should have a sharp-shooter!

Anyway I gave him a point, I think he's a bit under-rated at times. (Scored a good try as well).

I'm liking Reuben's goal kicking.

Great to feel like we are going to get and additional 2 points most of the time. It's 50% of a try... all teams should have a sharp-shooter!

Anyway I gave him a point, I think he's a bit under-rated at times. (Scored a good try as well).
I also had him in line for a point yesterday until his couple of dick fingers moments.
That try was pure class and I think I heard "Best percentage kicker in the comp"during the commentary.
He has been a breath of fresh air this year after coming in from nowhere.

I also had him in line for a point yesterday until his couple of dick fingers moments.
That try was pure class and I think I heard "Best percentage kicker in the comp"during the commentary.
He has been a breath of fresh air this year after coming in from nowhere.
3/5 misses have hit the post. All from the side line.

I'm a bit surprised to see Manase as third choice , I thought he was pretty quiet yesterday .... not bad but also not third best on the field

Looks like Siro has smashed it for our MOM, may be his first? I am very confident that he will continue to develop if only he stays healthy, and will be another big trump card for us late season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7