MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 13: Sea Eagles v Raiders 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Well that was closer than it needed to be!

Vote away!

3-DCE
2-Fonua Blake
1-Big Marty

Honourable mention to Perrett who went well coming into the team. Couple of missed opportunities for 2nd phase off the back of his hit-ups. Lewis Brown also did well for us when he came on. Much improved recently in what he brings to the team.

3 DCE - kicking game was the difference and solid in defense too. really stood up and showed why he's one of the best in the game. Bravo cherry great effort.
2 Marty Kapow - made the most meters scored a try offloaded and set up the field goal with another great run. he's a beast love him
1 AFB - gets better each week his runs in the 2nd half were top notch and he should of got a try imo

special mention to:
walker 1st half master class font know why he was so quiet in the 2nd
Wright solid again I'm happy with his defense and positional play his attack was never going to be anything but he does his job and kicks well.
Lawrence a warrior as always.

green had a bad game his decision making was at times very poor and his defense was also not upto standard.

bravo manly we will kill the Knights next week especially with a fully rested destrbjevic. He was quiet compared to most of the year

It's tough again (and isn't it awesome that it is...)

But I thought M. Wright was pretty good and so gave him a point as I think not manly others will.

3. Kapow
2. Cherry
1. Jorge
(Api would have scored points had he not been concussed in the second half)

3 DCE. He was good today. Best player in the second half. That cut our ball and kick in the in gaol to get a drop out was top class.

2 Kapow. Self explanatory really. Runs hard and scored a try.

1 walker. So dangerous in space and hits the gaps.

3-DCE
2-Fonua Blake
1-Big Marty

Honourable mention to Perrett who went well coming into the team. Couple of missed opportunities for 2nd phase off the back of his hit-ups. Lewis Brown also did well for us when he came on. Much improved recently in what he brings to the team.
Exactly what I had

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8