MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 11: Sharks v Sea Eagles 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Voting for Round 11 open:

3 Tom T
2 Ferris
1 Jake T

Vote away!

3 Brown - had a good game. really gave it 100%

2 - Jake T, cause is the first 20 mins he was the only forward running hard. He played well all game

1 Tom T - try at half time, some great defensive reads.

3 Jake T. I say this every week, Laurie Daley at least consider this kid. He would let no one down.
2 Vave. I thought his runs in the first half sparked us.
1 Tommy T. Good debut at centre. Clearly struggling with an ankle issue, but still causing problems for the opposition and some good defence.

3 - Tommy
2 - Jake
1 - Brown

Other than his dropped ball, Tom was very good in the centres tonight and some of his defensive reads were brilliant. Jake Trbojevic.....this guy is the modern day Glenn Lazarus. He can tackle, run and pass. If Daley doesn't have him on the bench for NSW at the very least he has rocks in his head. And Lewis Brown had his best game for Manly tonight, finally showing us why he's a Kiwi international back rower.

What is with Lussick? Its lucky his dad is mates with our coach Bozo....I mean adviser Bozo because he is killing us out there. He's a Trojan Horse.

3 - Tommy
2 - Jake
1 - Brown

Other than his dropped ball, Tom was very good in the centres tonight and some of his defensive reads were brilliant. Jake Trbojevic.....this guy is the modern day Glenn Lazarus. He can tackle, run and pass. If Daley doesn't have him on the bench for NSW at the very least he has rocks in his head. And Lewis Brown had his best game for Manly tonight, finally showing us why he's a Kiwi international back rower.

What is with Lussick? Its lucky his dad is mates with our coach Bozo....I mean adviser Bozo because he is killing us out there. He's a Trojan Horse.
Modern Glenn Lazarus....love it!

3 Buhrer- was great tonight and added some much needed enthusiasm
2 Brown- really got in and had a go
1 Lawrence - tried hard all night and made good meters with his leg drive
Thought on a whole we played very well tonight but we missed Marty Kapow

3 - Tom T. - really impressive. Best game of the year.
2 - Vave - his runs got is going forward.
1 - Brown - his best game for us so far. I was surprised.

BJ and Ferris were also very good.
I don't have to say that about Jake. It's a given.

What's pleasing is I think for the most part we played much better as a team and there were no standouts.
But special mention to Buhrer for playing well in first game back in top grade.

He is IMO. Like the Brick in Parliament he can run the ball and pass it and Jake is easily the best defensive front rower I've seen since Lazarus (even though he is technically playing at lock).
I'm with you. I cannot rate this kid highly enough. He is just a quality player, and so whole hearted.

Surely he must be at least mentioned in the origin debate?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6