MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 10: Sea Eagles v Panthers 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Disappointing. Great start, couldn't finish.

For me:

3 Snake
2 Horo
1 Jake T

Vote away!

3 - Snake
2 - Jake
1 - Willie

Snake scored both of our tries and was as safe as ever at the back. Jake wasn't spectacular but he did his job and Mason off the bench made an impact.

Horo would have got a point but for bombing 2 tries, including a certain match winner. Jorge would have scored that and it would have been game over.

Snake
Symonds
Big Willie - his best game for the club

Symonds not coming on for the 2nd half was bad for us as Mateo was pathetic.
Why was Jake T off for a lot of the 2nd half?

Thought Sao had his best game for us. Jake really is proving to be a superstar in the making, I'm constantly amazed at how well he hits in defence on bigger and older guys. T Red had a great first half, and Horo made some good breaks, pity he didn't look for support a bit more keenly. The more I see of Leary the more I like his constant effort, he never gives up on play. He's like a slightly smaller, more skilful version of Choc, who can also catch as a bonus. Has filled Ferris' boots quite well.

Great to see Snake get a double. Horhay and Skivvi made some good metres out of our end which is something we have lacked. DCE tried hard, but timing was a bit off tonight and he didn't really take control when we needed it. Mateo was more rock than diamond tonight.

Snake, Jake, Leary.

Snake was just brilliant at times, jake was brutal and did not get enough game time, Blake is a work horse and never stopped..

Jorge deserves a nod here - He's contesting and winning kicks into his corner, running hard - has locked down his wing. Considering Hiku ran quite softly on his carries out of the corner, it was good to see Tafua knuckle down and motor.

Maybe a sober Tafua unleashes the potential? Also no ankle injury stopping him from getting off the ground and no shoulder injury stopping him from reaching for the ball plus probably a lot of practice seems to have killed off the "kick to Jorge" problem that killed us for a while...

3 Snake (even though he switched off in the 2nd the 2 tries showed his class)
2 DCE (we are doing well when the biggest effort is from a player leaving)
1 Leary (what a motor). If Jake had played longer than 40 mins he would have got that.

-10 for Horrible
-1 for potatoe

Mase aimed up well
Horhay is learning to catch !!!!
Symonds surprised me. I'm not a fan yet, but I was really impressed with his hands at 5/8.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6