MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 1: Sea Eagles v Bulldogs 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
I've got few thoughts on the game which I might go into in the game day thread, but here's my 3, 2, 1:

3. Tom T - easily our best. Get more excited every time I see him play.

2. Kapow - didn't expect him to play 80, but thought, mostly, he kept his intensity up.

1. Jake T - usual intense, mistake free game. Probably could have played more minutes.

Vote away!

Last edited:
What are you on?
its the default thread that comes in when you create the thread from the back-end. Give him 5 minutes and it will be updated.....

As for my thoughts on this game and voting...

giphy.gif

It's an auto generated response when I create the thread. I'll speak to Dan about changing it. I've now edited it to show my actual thoughts.
Give me some thoughts and I will change it to something more generic.

Tough one. I'm going

3 Jake T. Digging in all game
2 Tommy T. Again threatened and never hid
1 tough one. I'm going to say Skivvi he tried to lift us with tough runs and hits.

After looking forward to the season kicking off, that was an anti-climax to say the least.

I hope I won't be doing too many of these where I look for the 3 players who sucked the least to award points to. Anyway, for what it's worth,

3 - Tommy Turbo....he at least looked like he might break the line.

2 - Jake Turbo....does this guy ever play a bad game ?

1 - Nathan Green....for someone who was basically dumped on when he joined us, he at least had a real go.

Jake t- just because
Matai-gave his usual determination. On report?? What a joke!!
Walker-suprised by his skill set and enthusiasm.

Jake, quite easily. He did his job and did it well.

Horhay and Stevie really worked hard and bashed out some good metres. Their side in defence was pretty solid except for first try. TT tried hard, but his field positioning isn't quite there yet at this level. Still he is a great talent.

3 Tommy Turbo - had to fill in for snake and did a solid job. Played a part in jorge try, and was good in defence.

2 Jake Turbo - Put in alot of effort tonight. Made good runs and excellent tackles.

1 Matt parcell - because we seemed a different team when he came on. Brought alot of energy as the dogs slowed.

3 - Jake
2 - Tommy
1 - Phantom

Jake and Tommy were easily our best out there tonight, though even Tom had a couple of shaky moments (dropped ball in attack and almost fluffing a try with a horrible pass that Jorge somehow saved). I gave my single point to Walker because I thought he showed a fair bit out there but was just hampered by not having much room to work in. His defence was good too.

Jorge had a mixed night. Scored a try and ran hard, but a couple of dropped balls (the first I still think was a 2 on 1 strip that I can't believe the bunker missed or ignored) led directly to tries.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2