Most despised team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Reserve Grader
Checking in with other fans - who is now:
Canturbury, Storm or Parramatta? - understand Broncos n Chooks are not popular either :sleepy:

RE: Most despised

Out of those three - The Dogs, just because they're dogs
Then Parra although they've done nothing for years.

But my No 1 team to despise is Souths.
They're the media darlings with all that crap about Footy's healthy when Souths are competitive blah, blah, blah.
Then there's all their "supporters" that marched to get 'em back in the comp, my wife was paid by a promotions company to go along that day march and sing their song. I told her it was akin to prostitution and we didn't need the money.
Then there's those stupid white rabbit stickers on the back of cars, it p!ssed me off so much I made one with a red slash through it ( like a No Smoking symbol ) for the back of my van.
Rant over.

Illawarra Chokers/ Wooldogs - deadheat
Chooks/ Purple Kn**s /Slimy eels - equal 2nd
the rest
Only other team I dont dislike immensely is the Warriors - this is why when the GF was Manly/ NZ it was hard to be hypocritical that other supporters went for the Warriors - can call it unaustralian but I would have done the same against any other team.

1. purple scum
2. purple scum
3. purple scum
4. purple scum
5. purple scum.............

Dogs have passed storm for me. Dogs most hated, then storm, then sharks and lol@Souths.

Dogs
Broncos
Storm
Souths
Dragons
Tigers...mainly their supporters.

bones said:
Dogs have passed storm for me. Dogs most hated, then storm, then sharks and lol@Souths.

I'm the same. If we were to play the Dogs and Storm in consecutive weeks and were to only win one game, I want it to be the Dogs. I don't want Des to ever coach a winning team against us.

Ralphie said:
1. purple scum
2. purple scum
3. purple scum
4. purple scum
5. purple scum.............

Please stop calling Melbourne - purple scum. It is too derogatory to scum to link them to Melbourne.

I think I hate the dogs almost as much as Melbourne

Shirks and Squeals for me. I take losses to either of those two sides way too personally.

Dogs just ahead of Storm. I will barrack for Manly and anyone who is playing the Dogs.

mickyj said:
Not a lot of mention for Drugcastle.

Don't think Tooves would have much love for Drugcastle.
Or more precisely macdougall.
Still can't believe that was never a penalty.:argue:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4