Moses Suli re-signs with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It seems you watched different games to everyone else buddy. winnayson is correct, AFB's form was poor the first 2 games. I guess it was down to poor conditioning coming from his injury, but still true. Yeah, he was great last year.

As for Suli, he isn't worth paying overs for and the rest of the Polynesian "gangsta" mob can exit the Northern Beaches and go back to gang land as far as I care....it's not MWSE style..
Everyone has their opinion...let's agree to disagree.

There bit is smoke here from Adam's aka mole. He revealed to me while ago he very close friend to Schuster family there may be some motive to throw this out there. Again I can not see hysteria if he goes we have 2 fabulous ones coming through in benny turbo and schuster. Albert hopa not sure depends on his knee.
I stand by my comments there a bad smell around fainu, afb and suli my opinion may be over the top. Young keppie could start up front in a heart beat and alot fitter.

Manly’s icy response to reports Moses Suli is joining the Dragons

The Sea Eagles have responded to reports that an off-contract player would be joining a rival club in 2021.

Wide World of Sports reported on Tuesday that 21-year-old centre Moses Suli had agreed to a three-year deal with the Dragons.

In a statement released on Tuesday night the club shutd own any speculation.

“Manly Warringah Sea Eagles wish to clarify a media report today regarding centre Moses Suli.

“The report stated that Suli would be at a different NRL Club after ‘agreeing to a three year deal for next season’. He is off contract at Manly after this season.

“Suli’s manager Mario Tartak said the report is false. ‘Moses has not signed anywhere,’ Tartak said.

“The only truth in today’s article was the correct spelling of Moses Suli’s name.”

interesting though.
The article states ...he's agreed to a three year deal at the Dragons
His manager states....he has not signed anywhere

So they could be both right, he may have agreed to terms but not signed yet...

With Suli having a crap fitness regime and weight issues without Des I can see the young man struggling with whoever will be Dragons coach..

The young fella played well and I'm not surprised he has attracted interest. We know St George are interested and have probably tabled an offer. It may be this rumour was floated to attract interest from other clubs and perhaps generate a bidding war. Now who would do that?

Suli being on a small contract with us was always going to be hard to maintain. Much like Lane he has out played his contract worth but we can only capitalise if we play this year getting bang for our buck on his current deal.
This was probably apart of the plan moving him on after 2020 as we would of had him signed by now otherwise.
In the bigger picture we are dictating the roster movements and will be better for it.

When there was some conjecture about Suli receiving some outside interest some weeks ago , thought that there may have been an opportunity to look at other guys in the top 30 who could possibly be released to increase Suli contract at Manly [ no disrespect to the player ] but Sam Smith did spring to mind . If it is overs of course that sure, like Lane , hard to match . Think that young Funa could go to another level if given the opportunity even as a centre in any case .

When there was some conjecture about Suli receiving some outside interest some weeks ago , thought that there may have been an opportunity to look at other guys in the top 30 who could possibly be released to increase Suli contract at Manly [ no disrespect to the player ] but Sam Smith did spring to mind . If it is overs of course that sure, like Lane , hard to match . Think that young Funa could go to another level if given the opportunity even as a centre in any case .
Sam Smith?
I've heard more of him on the radio than on the football field.

It seems you watched different games to everyone else buddy. winnayson is correct, AFB's form was poor the first 2 games. I guess it was down to poor conditioning coming from his injury, but still true. Yeah, he was great last year.

As for Suli, he isn't worth paying overs for and the rest of the Polynesian "gangsta" mob can exit the Northern Beaches and go back to gang land as far as I care....it's not MWSE style..
Yeah afb wasnt at his best the 1st 2 rounds but he did have surgery and came back early... im not a fan of his weird gang mentality. The guy has a family and the best opportunity to become something special for himself and for kids out there to look upto. Hopefully he grows out of that rubbish sooner rather than later. Cant stand his gang signs.... so sad

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4