Moses Suli re-signs with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Suli's best chance was with a coach who could motivate him.... he may struggle now. Time will tell he certainly has the ability. Smart financial move....dubious football move.
Spot on but I'd say he'll definitely (not may) struggle now, without Des to hold his hand. Mary's got nowhere near the motivational skills he needs.

Whilst $ always comes into such moves, I'm inclined to think a 3 year contract was a key factor.

If true, Suli should be headed for Blacktown in 2020 imo and give one of the younger guys a chance.

This isn’t bozo going to easts. Chill people.

Moses will play well for us this year if they get on the park. He will earn more at dragons because they are desperate. We will replace him next year with a talented player probably from within. It frees up future $ to keep talented players.

It’s win win win win for everybody. So let’s say hooray. If true.

I’d take Euan Aitken in a swap deal.

Suli was coming along nicely but I was always worried he’d slip back to his bad old lazy ways at anytime.

As has been said by a few, we can’t keep them all and we have some young guns I don’t want to lose.

Can’t blame a young kid if the money is a lot bigger especially in the current climate.

All bulksht according to Suli manager. Well he hasn't "signed" with another.....YET.

I’d take Euan Aitken in a swap deal.

Suli was coming along nicely but I was always worried he’d slip back to his bad old lazy ways at anytime.

As has been said by a few, we can’t keep them all and we have some young guns I don’t want to lose.

Can’t blame a young kid if the money is a lot bigger especially in the current climate.
I wouldn’t take Aiken if they paid us to take him. Keep Suli for the year (if they play again) and then bye bye. Next man up in 2021

Wow do we take a player managers word for it ???

Anyway had to laugh at his line - “The only truth in today’s article was the correct spelling of Moses Suli’s name.”

Let's see what happens, probably a lot of people going stir crazy locked up indoors and spreading rumours or hearing things

I'm not fussed either way - I was thinking Moses might have a breakout year this year, but we may never find out now.

Manly’s icy response to reports Moses Suli is joining the Dragons

The Sea Eagles have responded to reports that an off-contract player would be joining a rival club in 2021.

Wide World of Sports reported on Tuesday that 21-year-old centre Moses Suli had agreed to a three-year deal with the Dragons.

In a statement released on Tuesday night the club shutd own any speculation.

“Manly Warringah Sea Eagles wish to clarify a media report today regarding centre Moses Suli.

“The report stated that Suli would be at a different NRL Club after ‘agreeing to a three year deal for next season’. He is off contract at Manly after this season.

“Suli’s manager Mario Tartak said the report is false. ‘Moses has not signed anywhere,’ Tartak said.

“The only truth in today’s article was the correct spelling of Moses Suli’s name.”

No great loss. We do not want to pay overs for hin.

His career will go backwards under McGregor like every centre b4 him.

KFC stores in the kogarah area have lodged plans with council to expand their stores to cater for St george's new signing

“Suli’s manager Mario Tartak said the report is false. ‘Moses has not signed anywhere,’ Tartak said.

“The only truth in today’s article was the correct spelling of Moses Suli’s name.”

is his manager coming out saying that the same as club management saying 'the coach has the full support of the board'?
i think so

20200314_001520.jpg

I somewhat concerned afb presser about entitled to dollars make me think the western based boys heart not here only for paycheck. We simply don't want that here, addin form in first 2 weeks was very average and fitness left alot to be desired.
Imo suli can stay but I be putting schuster into 6
Not sure what games you watched but AFB was huge & our best meter eater! Sorry but disagree with your post!

If I was Suli & read all these comments i’d want out also. I would rather play for a club where supporters don’t rubbish me before the truth comes out! Danny Weidler posts this crap & suddenly Suli is public enemy number 1.....if he’s gone so be it but to put $hit on the kid is pretty poor. End of 2019 he was great for everyone now he’s useless!

Not sure what games you watched but AFB was huge & our best meter eater! Sorry but disagree with your post!
It seems you watched different games to everyone else buddy. winnayson is correct, AFB's form was poor the first 2 games. I guess it was down to poor conditioning coming from his injury, but still true. Yeah, he was great last year.

As for Suli, he isn't worth paying overs for and the rest of the Polynesian "gangsta" mob can exit the Northern Beaches and go back to gang land as far as I care....it's not MWSE style..

If I was Suli & read all these comments i’d want out also. I would rather play for a club where supporters don’t rubbish me before the truth comes out! Danny Weidler posts this crap & suddenly Suli is public enemy number 1.....if he’s gone so be it but to put $hit on the kid is pretty poor. End of 2019 he was great for everyone now he’s useless!

You can imagine as a joke during the off season, a player and his mates start a rumour saying he is leaving just to screw with the media, and then they check on the forum and see everyone saying he's useless.

He'd be all - :oops::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless: Damn, that's cold.

Happens time and time again though, hacks like weirdlerps and mole throw something out there and people start saying "he sucks" .... Player stays - "he rules!"

I've been guilty of it in the past but I now try and use my second brain cell to wait until things are 'official'.

Party on Garth!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7