Moses Mbye

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Tomay

Bencher
Is being shopped around.

For mine his best position is five eight and fullback. Can also play Hooker and Centre. Just the sort of guy we need to get rid of Croker. If the Tigers are paying most of his salary I reckon he’d be a good pickup. He’s pretty good in my books, but no world beater.

Is being shopped around.

For mine his best position is five eight and fullback. Can also play Hooker and Centre. Just the sort of guy we need to get rid of Croker. If the Tigers are paying most of his salary I reckon he’d be a good pickup. He’s pretty good in my books, but no world beater.
On $325K he is a good pick up... excellent defender (which we need), kicks goals and has good hands... could put him at centre, push parker out and get rid of Garrick...
Plus he is a great backup FB... which may come in handy...

IMO, too much of a sideways purchase and wouldn't be a massive improvement considering the talent across the board in our top 30.

And also, people that complain about Garrick's kicking will have an aneurysm seeing this bloke kick.

No.

Mason Lino from Newcastle for 150k would be a lot better option.
Very talented player, just nèeds some good coaching and fitness.

Ideal 14. If he accepts that as his lot then I would be happy to welcome him. Not a run on player for mine though. I think well coached he could become something, I recall the wraps on him when he first broke into first grade.

Ideal 14. If he accepts that as his lot then I would be happy to welcome him. Not a run on player for mine though. I think well coached he could become something, I recall the wraps on him when he first broke into first grade.
Carved up his first season or two.. nothing much since. I wouldn't go near him to be honest we have players that can do the 14 job

I consider him a good footballer. He would make a wonderful filler for the back line in place of Elliott and Croker. I say yes.

No.

Mason Lino from Newcastle for 150k would be a lot better option.
Very talented player, just nèeds some good coaching and fitness.
has he played since he got to Steel City? Gee he looked a future talent at Warriors but just has not happened for him...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6