Mortimer (wines) join Manly...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/content/seaeagles/club/news/2016/02/25/mortimers_wines_join.html

An unlikely name has joined the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles 70th year celebrations as the Club’s new exclusive wine partner.

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs legend Peter Mortimer will always bleed blue and white when it comes to footy, but off the field, he is excited to be a part of the Sea Eagles 70th year celebrations, aligning his family business Mortimers Wines with the Sea Eagles for 2016.

As the Sea Eagles prepare to kick-off season 2016 against the Bulldogs on Friday 4th March, Peter and his brother Steve, both Bulldogs life members, will be guests of the Sea Eagles in the Chairman’s Club at Brookvale Oval for Round 1.

Party on!

We certainly aren't lacking for sponsorship these days.

Anyone have a line in to what Brookie will be called?

Depends Adult Diaper Stadium perhaps? Would suit the playing surface...

Err...the prices seem to be 'up there.' $40 and $60 a bottle!

Never tried their wines though, maybe they're good.

Mark from brisso world would probably know.

Well done to Kelly for bringing Mortimer Wines on board. It must not have been easy considering their strong links to the Bulldogs.

Wow Peter & Steve Mortimer sponsoring Manly. Mates with Papponis perhaps and not the Greenturd. It is interesting though!

Wow Peter & Steve Mortimer sponsoring Manly. Mates with Papponis perhaps and not the Greenturd. It is interesting though!
Don't think Steve has anything to do with the wine business.. Peter and his family own it, I thought....But still a nice sponsorship

It's really good, got some in orange.

I suspect manly fans have more of a wine demographic than Canterbury.

Bulldogs decided instead to go for a winery located in the upper hunter town of wingen. It's called wingen wine.

We certainly aren't lacking for sponsorship these days.

Anyone have a line in to what Brookie will be called?

Depends Adult Diaper Stadium perhaps? Would suit the playing surface...

If sponsorship is so good then how are we losing almost $3M a year only a couple of years after making profit?

It's really good, got some in orange.

I suspect manly fans have more of a wine demographic than Canterbury.

Bulldogs fans drink wine. They had a wine tasting at Belmore just the other day.

image.jpg

I suppose he couldn't see des & the doggies needing any of those bottles to celebrate at the end of the year.That's why he propably came over to us.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2