Curtis Scott (and others) - Offseason trouble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He has to be stood down for a start like walker and fainu. He punched and kicked the police hooo hoooooo thats bad. He probably will get sacked same as fainu if found guilty. This guy has police as the witnesses though.... pretty steephill to climb
I wouldn't imagine the charges amount to over 11 years in jail and if no female involved it doesn't fall into the "no fault stand down" policy.
Greenturd has an easy out with this one.

Sixers played on Saturday night, not last night. Although the lights were on at the SCG last night for some reason - must have been something on there

The twitter post was placed at "4:14 PM - 26 Jan 2020" so it was more than likely referring an event on the early hours of sunday morning, not this morning.

The disintegrity unit will find the hand that punched the police officer guilty but the rest of him innocent. He's be free to play round 1.
Talk to the hand!!
NYEagle

Canberra can find a way around this.

Have ‘Mr Schadenfreude’ change his name by Deed Poll to Scott Curtis, then deny all knowledge of some dickhead called Curtis...what?

Waiting for the ‘poor Curtis, he is the victim here’ bs that usually gets rolled out after such an incident. Self responsibility is extinct

It's not Todd Greenburg who is going out getting wasted and allegedly hitting police or allegedly stabbing poeple. Sure he is not a great administrator but the primary targets should be the players getting themselves into trouble because it precedes any decision making the game's governing body are forced to make.

If the players behaved themselves, Greenberg wouldn't have to show inconsistency in the first place.

I've had about all I can stand of the morons that play RL these days. There are dickheads everywhere, but lots of them seem to gravitate towards a career in the NRL.

E.A.D Curtis.......

60E2E3FA-E3DA-40E5-82DF-4ADB7AD3C224.jpeg

I wouldn't imagine the charges amount to over 11 years in jail and if no female involved it doesn't fall into the "no fault stand down" policy.
Greenturd has an easy out with this one.
My goodness. What must Toddy's daughter be thinking of all this?
Todd has no problem with men assaulting men (unless a wounding occasioning GBH) , and I'm sure he has brought up his daughter with the same values.
edited

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4