More importantly, where does this leave 2019?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

doc

Reserve Grader
It's been a tough season for multiple reasons.
But where does this leave us for 2019?
I've never seen a Manly side in this shape.
And I've never seen a home ground as dibilitated as Brookvale.
If we keep living in the past, there may be no future.

Penn needs to get moving. Who are we signing? Who's the coach? When are we re-developing Brookvale Oval?

I don’t want to think about it. I’m looking forward to the off season.

Things look grim, but they can’t get much worse.

By the looks of the bs being written on this site we take an aggressive approach labelling our players cats and grubs dropping all our good players and stars to reserve grade and accuse the players of being the worst in history.

Penn needs to get moving. Who are we signing? Who's the coach? When are we re-developing Brookvale Oval?

More of the same if idiot Barrett is in charge

97446CF4-6B26-4565-AE00-D562E952BE19.jpeg

[QUOTE="doc, post: 1056623, member: 6659"Blah blah blah blah blah-blah-blah blah blah blah
blahblah blahh blah-blah-blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah-blah-blajh
blah blah blah blah

Blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah? Who's the coach? Blah blah blah blah blah[/QUOTE]

IMHO if we are going to be any show of turning this sht around next year we need
1. Keep TB as coach BUT
2. Ferris, Cartwright and the rest of the coaching dept sacked
3. Cliffy assistant coach and backs coach
4. Spud Carroll forwards coach
5. Beaver as onfield runner
6. Donny Singe and Matt Ballin as strength and conditioning.
7. Whoever out there is best at sports injury management and prevention.

One thing is for certain, if we thought last years off season leading into this years kick off was bad on Silvertails, you ain’t seen nothing yet!!

I’m thinking it might actually explode!!

No seriously , actually blow up and **** itself!!

Yep, something to look forward to.

One thing is for certain, if we thought last years off season leading into this years kick off was bad on Silvertails, you ain’t seen nothing yet!!

I’m thinking it might actually explode!!

No seriously , actually blow up and **** itself!!

If Barrett is still with us next year I WILL explode and I won't be come here to put you lot through it.

The questions you ask need to be answered as it is obvious that our clubs future is under threat. To see only a 6K crowd at Brookvale Oval on a clear day is a huge concern, the ground hs seen better days and the 25-year-old talkfest has come to pretty much nothing!!

The club that we love feels foreign now to many of us, the division and dysfunction and chronic lack of leadership across the club has really compounded things right now!!

I do appreciate the investment of the Penn clan and I understand that we are in massive trouble without it. I think we need to see deeper investment in the club as we have fallen behind our rivals in most aspects.

The Penns need to respect the culture of the club and STOP isolating any one or part of the club that questions the way they run things.

It is so sad that it has come to this!!

Tell ya exactly what will happen in 2019..
About dec/jan 3/4 of the posters of this site will forget about our sh+t coach , shi+ owners and sh!t team, and all start labeling us top 8 specials.. We will sign Jenny from the block and most posters will wet themselves..

Then the season will kick off. Our sh-t team run by a sh!t coach told what to do by sh!t owners will turn up and play......well, quite poorly..

And then we can spend all season carrying on like this season and wait to do it all again in 2020.. Cos the penns arnt wrong, we're a great team with a brilliant coach and the more idiots we sign with off field dramas the better, and the fans can all go get.....well... You know..

Rant over

The questions you ask need to be answered as it is obvious that our clubs future is under threat. To see only a 6K crowd at Brookvale Oval on a clear day is a huge concern, the ground hs seen better days and the 25-year-old talkfest has come to pretty much nothing!!

The club that we love feels foreign now to many of us, the division and dysfunction and chronic lack of leadership across the club has really compounded things right now!!

I do appreciate the investment of the Penn clan and I understand that we are in massive trouble without it. I think we need to see deeper investment in the club as we have fallen behind our rivals in most aspects.

The Penns need to respect the culture of the club and STOP isolating any one or part of the club that questions the way they run things.

It is so sad that it has come to this!!

I fear the end isn’t too far away.

Brookvale will never be rebuilt to a football stadium.

I think Silent P bought the Eagles as a plaything for Mr Fluffy, trouble is Mr Fluffy is getting divorced ( so I hear) and spends his time largely in the USA, so he probably doesn’t give a **** ( conjecture of course).

Another season like this and you’ll get 1500 turning up and Uncle Toddy will say, thanks for everything but we are removing the license from you at the end of the ???? season for your failure to even try and run a club!!

Bingo, fixes the problem of a Perth franchise , initially owned by the NRL but then onsold to investors after they build the new brand up. Hello the Perth Pirates, the 16th team in the Comp, and a new time zone for another live game at 9.30pm EST.

Not a single opposition fan will shed a year, in fact they will be celebrating.

Slothfield will be beside himself.

Reading the Play will be jizzing himself.

The other hack journos will have a field day with the click bait stories.

Thanks for the memories Sea Eagles fans it’s was great whilst it lasted wasn’t it??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4