Monaghans Future, would you have him at Manly?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Lets say Monaghan is sacked, spends 12 months playing park football, and claims to be ready to come

• Yes, everyone makes mistakes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this low act is inexcusable.

• Depends who else was avalible.

• Total voters
he ddint want to come here a few years back when he was in demand, so he can go and stalk kennels

we already have a set backline, our problem is that we have too many backs ! so its a no from me, what he did was wrong, even if he was drunk, id take his brother back at the drop of a hat but !

He is a strong reliable player. Not much of a rep player but at club level he is pretty good. A lot like Robbo.

I would be happy to take him once he did his time. Horrible act but once one has paid some price, they should have the chance to redeem themselves, on a contract with strict conditions. He is a very strong centre!!

mate monaghans  career is over, he will be de-registerd  after the raiders board tears up his contract  on monday after their board meeting .. gallop wanted to de register him last night so i read, but will wait for the raiders board to tear up his contract on monday..

jjai link said:
mate monaghans  career is over, he will be de-registerd  after the raiders board tears up his contract  on monday after their board meeting .. gallop wanted to de register him last night so i read, but will wait for the raiders board to tear up his contract on monday..

Yep, he'll be joining the French Foreign Legion for a new identity. He'll never live this down, could you imagine the crowd every time he get's the ball? Not to mention what the sponsors would think.

Pal and smackos may come knocking
MfFmg0gT.jpeg

Yes I'd have him at a bargain basement price. But the sponsors probably wouldn't. Nor would Gallop allow registration.

We have laws for off-field stuff (at least in civilised states).  Let the sponsors make their own decisions.  And if the cost of keeping a player is too much in terms of lost sponsorships, just be clear, clean and upfront about that rather than all this moralistic stuff.  Stupid act, but what do you expect? He's a footballer.

If he came to Manly then he would be done by a goat as well as a dog

Canteen Worker link said:
I would be happy to take him once he did his time. Horrible act but once one has paid some price, they should have the chance to redeem themselves, on a contract with strict conditions. He is a very strong centre!!

What are the strict conditions? Not allowed a pet dog or not allowed within 100 metres of the pound?

Copa Eagle link said:
we already have a set backline, our problem is that we have too many backs ! so its a no from me, what he did was wrong, even if he was drunk, id take his brother back at the drop of a hat but !
Agree.He's embarassed his whole family, nothing to do with his brother though.Hope he has'nt got any kids.

I don't rate him as a player anyway so hell no.
What hed bring to the club as a player wouldnt be worth the negatives.
We already cop it because of hoppa, lets not give the enemy more ammo!

Todd carney was worth the risk for the roosters because he was a super star of the future. Joel never was and never will be.

We are having difficulties attracting a major sponsor now. He has been let go by his Club after a lot of disquiet was expressed by Canberra's sponsors over his behaviour - so why in hell would you want to sign him?

It was a joke? It was a sick joke from a grown man that should know better. Why should we sign him and tarnish our image. Also which sponsor would want to advertise there product monaghans joursey.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7