Missing Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lulubelle

Reserve Grader
I might be going mad however I've been trying to find the thread that I think was titled 'Coco No Joy' - wanted to get the link for the court case. Has the whole thread been deleted??

I might be going mad however I've been trying to find the thread that I think was titled 'Coco No Joy' - wanted to get the link for the court case. Has the whole thread been deleted??
It will disappear off the front page if no comments for a while, you might have to search back a bit to find it.

May also have been deleted for legal reasons.

I just had a look back through 10 pages and did a separate search for it. The thread is definitely missing.

It will disappear off the front page if no comments for a while, you might have to search back a bit to find it.

May also have been deleted for legal reasons.
Thanks - it would more than likely be legal reasons as it was only up the other day. I have searched no luck - if anyone can resend me the link that would be great.

Yeah its been removed, I looked for it yesterday to add that more sponsors have left us, as in Daikin who have gone to the Waratahs Jersey sponsor.
The list of sponsors on MWSE is definately much smaller than in previous years.

Im not suprised the sponsors list is getting smaller.
The people at this department of the club dont bother to fulfil their commitments to the small sponsors, or chase them to re-sign, who knows what they are doing with the big sponsors ?

I thought we were happy there was no more blob ?
Dont think Daikin was a blob, but a good sponsor who had been around for a while.
Nothing to be happy about when sponsors dont see value in our product anymore. Have we an away sponsor yet... Damn I better look up the Member Exclusive zone for that sort of info.

The thread was subject of a complaint by the powers that be. I can see why they would be embarrassed by the whole fiasco though, so best if we all just pretend it didn't happen probably. If it's information that you are looking for then the only pertinent link is

http://membership.seaeagles.com.au/Membership-Packages

However if you were to google caselaw.nsw.gov.au and search for FAL Beverages or Sea Eagles once there, then you might find some information on the other whole misunderstanding. Just don't discuss it here.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6