Missed Tackles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hmm, it's interesting to see that Glenn Stewart has missed so many but where he lacks in that department he certainly makes up for it (and probably more than) in other areas of his game.

Matai has been reasonable this season, but he had no answer at all for Marshalls footwork yesterday

I didn't realise Watmough had been so bad, noticed him miss a couple, but made some good ones too.

matai has gone back to his old ways in the last two weeks, last night he was shocking he was lucky the tigers were worst because he rushed out and mosses like 3 times close to the line. Watmough did the same

The problem with Watmough's misses are that they are such poor attempts that he doesn't even slow the player down enough for the cover to clean up his mess. He let Laurie stroll past him last night for his second without even laying a hand on him. I hope for his sake he is carrying an injury or something, because he is fast becoming our resident turnstile.

Matai got taken to school by Benji last night, he was going so well with how selective he was being with his rushes out of the line, that's all gone out the window the last two weeks.

I told you that Choc was taking lessons from Stevie Wonder in the stupidity stakes.  Liabilities, both of them.  Bench Choc and tell Stevie to pull his head in and hold the line is my view.  It's a pity it's so late in the season or I'd be looking for replacements.

In the post-game dressing shed talk last night Hasler specifically addressed the missed tackle issue.  Basic message was "don't get carried away after that one, there's an awful lot to work on particularly in defense".

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4