Minutes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevo

First Grader
Is Jamie Buhrer likely to get more game time this week? He nearly cost me dearly with his total of 7 last week. I won all 3 leagues but only just. Would have **** them in with one of his regular scores. :mad:

Last w/end Broncos tried power game as Des predicted & he went for size - not that Buhrer goes hiding - would have much preferred he got more time & big George less. But who can argue with Des.

MK Eagle said:
Last w/end Broncos tried power game as Des predicted & he went for size - not that Buhrer goes hiding - would have much preferred he got more time & big George less. But who can argue with Des.

George could hardly have had less time since he came off injured fairly early.

I'm in the same boat so I hope not. Des usually has a pecking order for his subs and I expect Mauro to be the nominated player for having the most time on the bench.

Gorgeous George said:
MK Eagle said:

George could hardly have had less time since he came off injured fairly early.

The real point i tried to make was Des went for size with Rose/Robinson over the smaller Buhrer- no Lockyer - game played tight ect ect ect - this is my opinion of why Buhrer got little time in this particular game.

Yeah but that doesn't sound right considering we were in front and on top with half an hour to go. Sure he just rested him. Just hope it doesn't happen again this week.

Fonz said:
Is Jamie Buhrer likely to get more game time this week? He nearly cost me dearly with his total of 7 last week. I won all 3 leagues but only just. Would have s**t them in with one of his regular scores. :mad:

I don't know mate, but I love seeing that guy play.

Fonz said:
Yeah but that doesn't sound right considering we were in front and on top with half an hour to go. Sure he just rested him. Just hope it doesn't happen again this week.
Score was actually 10-10 with half hour on the clock - & why would Des change the game plan thats working for him??
Also Robinson may need some game time prior to finals if injuries occur. Would have rather seen Buhrer more time myself but the score & performance justify Des's call.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2