Michael Oldfield

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
This kid scored exactly the same try last week too, he is an exeptional talent and we need to keep him for the long term

I wonder what would have happened if Williams was playing on the wing? I dare say we would have been into extra time.

Well done Oldfield. He just needs to improve in defence and remember to mark his man.

Ryan said:
Is this the end of Wolfman?

Or a ready replacement for Robbo when he retires. Either way it is nice to have players waiting in the wings that can not only cover a position in the event of injury, but dominate it.

Rodo said:
I wonder what would have happened if Williams was playing on the wing? I dare say we would have been into extra time.

Well done Oldfield. He just needs to improve in defence and remember to mark his man.
I've seen t-Rex pickup a few of Lyons kicks in the past

Sheikheagle said:
Give TREX some credit I thought he went ok for first run in the forwards

I thought he was Ok in the forwards, but I don't think he has any place in the backs with the current depth.

He still looks completely uninterested though.

Watch a replay of Georgies try and he is camera shot, in the perfect position to see him put the ball down and absolutely no reaction whatsoever.

T Rex had a game for us tonight
I wont call it solid but ill call it alot better than the backs

He was better than Kite FFS

Spuds Bodyguard said:
Ryan said:
Is this the end of Wolfman?

Or a ready replacement for Robbo when he retires. Either way it is nice to have players waiting in the wings that can not only cover a position in the event of injury, but dominate it.

I'd still hate to lose Robbo Spud...he's safe as a Bank, yet doesn't hog the glory. Perfect team player.

Kite was ordinary as others have alluded to.

Good point though about Oldfield / Robbo.

Spuds Bodyguard said:
Sheikheagle said:
Give TREX some credit I thought he went ok for first run in the forwards

I thought he was Ok in the forwards, but I don't think he has any place in the backs with the current depth.

He still looks completely uninterested though.

Watch a replay of Georgies try and he is camera shot, in the perfect position to see him put the ball down and absolutely no reaction whatsoever.
Maybe it took the bigfella's brain about 15-20 seconds to register what had happened.:blush::):cool:

I think we are in good stead with the current crop of newcomers that are there just biding their time.

I have the utmost respect for Robbo, he has played something like 150 games straight without suffering an injury and was a 3 try hero in 2008.

Yes he is getting a bit slower but he is mister reliable and puts his heart and soul into every game he plays.

Michael Oldfield is new to the circuit, so to speak, and is a very dynamic young player and will have many years of Footy ahead of him.

It is a very tough call for Des to drop Robbo for Oldfield or Snake for Hoppa or Wolfman for Whare. but it is a very good headache to have.

I think Manly will be a solid team for the 2-3 years at least

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6