Michael Crocker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
Had to laugh on the Sunday footy show at Michael Crocker still obviously Dirty that he has never won a Grand Final against us.

When he was asked by Sterlo "Do you think Manly will be better for the week off"

He replied " Nah, Well I dont think they had a very hard run coming into the finals, well except for Melbourne in round 25 and then Brisbane"

Well said Mick are you off your chops?????????????? Ha Ha

Sterlos anti Manly bias was there for all to see too. He made sure Wallace wont have a case to answer by doing his best impersonation of a Jedi Mind Trick staring down the camera to the match review panel and saying he definately didnt mean to do it someone elses arm made him go high "He wont have a case to answer"

Come on Sterlo who are you kidding

I know sometimes i feel annoyed that we dont get any credit, but it really is the best thing for us. No one travels under the radar like we do.

Are you serious?

There was abosolutely nothing in Wallace's tackle. It was like Rodney's.

Ant-Manly bias, lay off the chong.

Go easy Volley old mate, Im not saying his hit was bad but neither was Rodney's last week and they found it right to charge him. If Wallace got charged and was free to play I would think that was fair enough but to say he has no case to answer I think is unfair to the players who already have been charged for the same thing.

I'm easy man, my post came across harsher than I intended. Sorry.

You make a fair point, but just because Rodney was charged when he shouldn't have been, doesn't imo mean Wallace should be. Long bow to say it was anti-Manly bias from Sterlo.

Why get worked up about what Michael Crocker thinks? As for Sterlo, I don't think he is anti-Manly at all. He was a Manly supporter as a kid. His favourite player was Graham Eadie. Eadie was on the Sunday footy show about 12 years ago and you could tell from Sterlo's body language that he still hero-worshipped him.

Phoenix said:
Was crocker not in the 2007 side? He took Stewart out of the game with that massive tackle.

I know..:p isn`t it good when even ex storm players who won in 07 dont credit the win ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2