Michael Chee Kam injured again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Michael Chee Kam ‏@chee_kam 7m
Unfortunately tore my MCL on my elbow yesterday but thanks for all the well wishes and support one love !!

Michael Chee Kam ‏@chee_kam 1m
@chee_kam ah 6 to 8 weeks mate

Frustrating for him and for Manly not getting to enjoy his potential. Hope he comes back and has an injury free rest of season.

I converse with him on Twitter, and also met him at the Grand Final after function......he's bloody frustrated at whats been happening and is so keen to show what he can do.....the kid has huge talent.....fingers crossed he gets better and nails it later in the year.

This is why I hate these "sideshow" events. The risk of injury is just not worth it. We should not be risking DCE and others.

Yeah I remember.beaver broke a cheekbone in one if the sevens games. Fun and games until you lose a good player.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I converse with him on Twitter, and also met him at the Grand Final after function......

Jeez, injured again????

Seeing as you talk to him, just tell him that if he doesn't want to play for us....just say so!!!!!

ps - stop dropping names :p

HappilyManly said:
Fox just reported that Chee is minimum 6 weeks and that Wolfie is also out with some knee issues :s
Does anyone know the precise nature of these Wolfy 'knee issues' ?

EagleFromMay1967 said:
HappilyManly said:
Fox just reported that Chee is minimum 6 weeks and that Wolfie is also out with some knee issues :s
Does anyone know the precise nature of these Wolfy 'knee issues' ?

Scans to be done back in Sydney.:angel:

Mullins just did his hammy for the Knights.

So its probably best that Manly are off the field :cool:

The unfortunate run of injuries for young back-rower Michael Chee Kam continues, after he tore his MCL in his elbow trying to stop a Warriors try in yesterday's game. He will have scans tomorrow to assess the full damage with early indications that it is likely to rule him out for up to six weeks.
David Williams missed the second match against the Warriors after suffering a knock to his knee in game one . The timeframe for his return is yet to be determined, as he will also head for scans upon retuning to Sydney.
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/NINES-Injury-update/90527

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6