Method to Madness

• Thread starter Deleted member 26876
  • Start date
  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
D

Deleted member 26876

Half time Baz blow up is beautiful to watch. He's got to become a Manly coach, and that aggression is what we need much much more of. Presser wasn't too shabby either (although I can't tell if he was protecting the players or not).

Next week minimum: AFB back to bench (we need impact again and can't fill our side with big, easy to tire forwards on the field at once). We need a slimmer, workhorse starting side. Uate out for Suli, Joey Lussick or Fainu on bench to give an easily tired Api a spell

Or totally left field suggestion: Tommy Trbo to 5/8, Croker to bench utility, Matt Wright wing (he just does a job), Brad Parker fullback. We just need some change, I don't know if this is the answer (won't happen anyways) but interesting to see

Left Field Suggestion
1. Brad Parker
2. Matt Wright/or risk undeserving Uate
3. Dylan Walker
4. Moses Suli
5. Brian Kelly
6. Tom Trbojevic
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Taniela Paseka
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Jack Gosiewski
13. Jake Trbojevic
INTERCHANGE
14. Lachlan Croker/Jackson Hastings/Joey Lussick
15. Shaun Lane
16. Addin Fonua-Blake
17. Toafofoa Sipley

To be honest. Maybe the side doesn't need such drastic changes (once looking back on my changes). Although a change of heart and development of resilience is paramount to recover our season

Last edited by a moderator:
I love selecting a team

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Brad Parker
3. Dylan Walker
4. Moses Suli
5. Brian Kelly
6. Jackson Hastings
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Taniela Paseka
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Jack Gosiewski
13. Jake Trbojevic
INTERCHANGE
14. Tom Wright
15. Shaun Lane
16. Addin Fonua-Blake
17. Toafofoa Sipley

Cmon Baz, half time blow up is beautiful to watch. He's got to become a Manly coach, and that aggression is what we need much much more of.

Next week minimum: AFB back to bench (we need impact again and can't fill our side with big, easy to tire forwards on the field at once). We need a slimmer, workhorse starting side. Uate out for Suli, Joey Lussick or Fainu on bench to give an easily tired Api a spell

Or totally left field suggestion: Tommy Trbo to 5/8, Croker to bench utility, Matt Wright wing (he just does a job), Brad Parker fullback. We just need some change, I don't know if this is the answer (won't happen anyways) but interesting to see

Left Field Suggestion
1. Brad Parker
3. Dylan Walker
4. Brian Kelly
5. Moses Suli
6. Tom Trbojevic
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Taniela Paseka
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Jack Gosiewski
13. Jake Trbojevic
INTERCHANGE
15. Shaun Lane
16. Addin Fonua-Blake
17. Toafofoa Sipley

While I'm not a fan of wholesale changes, at this stage I'd be ok with trying
1. Matt Wright
2. Jade Anderson
3. Dylan Walker
4.Tom Trbojevic
5. Brad Parker
6. Brian Kelly
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Taniela Paseka
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Jack Gosiewski
13. Jake Trbojevic

INTERCHANGE
14. M Fainu
15. Shaun Lane
16. Addin Fonua-Blake
17. Toafofoa Sipley

18. Lachlan Croker
19. Tom Wright
20. F Winterstein
21. M Suli
22. L Brown

Half time Baz blow up is beautiful to watch. He's got to become a Manly coach, and that aggression is what we need much much more of. Presser wasn't too shabby either (although I can't tell if he was protecting the players or not).

Left Field Suggestion
1. Brad Parker
3. Dylan Walker
4. Moses Suli
5. Brian Kelly
6. Tom Trbojevic
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Taniela Paseka
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Jack Gosiewski
13. Jake Trbojevic
INTERCHANGE
15. Shaun Lane
16. Addin Fonua-Blake
17. Toafofoa Sipley

To be honest. Maybe the side doesn't need such drastic changes (once looking back on my changes). Although a change of heart and development of resilience is paramount to recover our season
Ur not serious bout throwing paseka at starting prop 10mins into his fg career??

I think if Hastings is in your team you might want to pick again.

I reckon he will be punted this week.

He seems to have a pretty **** attitude that kid. I think he'll be gone too.

On another note: Where is Winterstein this year? I thought he was above average last year and ****s on Lane. Hell, after today's performance, I'd be tempted to give Lewis Brown a run.

Thoughts??
1.Turbo
2.T Wright
3.Walker
4.Kelly
5.Suli
6.Hastings
7.DCE
8.AFB
9.Api
10.Taupau
11.Thompson
12.Gosiewski
13.Jakey

14.Parker
15.Lane
16.Sipley
17.Paseka

While I'm not a fan of wholesale changes, at this stage I'd be ok with trying
1. Matt Wright
2. Jade Anderson
3. Dylan Walker
4.Tom Trbojevic
5. Brad Parker
6. Brian Kelly
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Taniela Paseka
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Jack Gosiewski
13. Jake Trbojevic

INTERCHANGE
14. M Fainu
15. Shaun Lane
16. Addin Fonua-Blake
17. Toafofoa Sipley

18. Lachlan Croker
19. Tom Wright
20. F Winterstein
21. M Suli
22. L Brown
Agreed. Uate’s next position should be left right out.

I love selecting a team

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Brad Parker
3. Dylan Walker
4. Moses Suli
5. Brian Kelly
6. Jackson Hastings
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Taniela Paseka
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Jack Gosiewski
13. Jake Trbojevic
INTERCHANGE
14. Tom Wright
15. Shaun Lane
16. Addin Fonua-Blake
17. Toafofoa Sipley
Yep - the above team is probably the best we can field at the moment. Uate cannot be retained after the weekend. Just can't. Moses surely can't be that under cooked can he? I know wingers cover some ground but they shouldn't be working that hard. He's worth the punt, no doubt. Hastings needs to be given a full game at 6. He hasn't been given that chance once. Croker brings nothing to the side to get excited about. I would keep Paseka on the bench.

He seems to have a pretty **** attitude that kid. I think he'll be gone too.

On another note: Where is Winterstein this year? I thought he was above average last year and ****s on Lane. Hell, after today's performance, I'd be tempted to give Lewis Brown a run.
You don't mean that

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6