Message of Support to our boys Overseas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Thought I'd create a thread for us to write our messages of support to our boys ripping in for us overseas to become "World Champions" once again.

(Hoping Larissa may get these messages of support to them)

Fire away guys:

From Ryan: You Manly boys do us proud, year, after year, after year. I'm so very excited to be a fan of this team, and I love every one of our players, their dedication, loyalty, passion and ability.

Cream those poms lads!
GO EAGLES ! World champs twice in five years ! Here we come ! Boyaaaaaaaa

Go the Mighty Sea Eagles! - win or lose you will do us proud. We will be watching & cheering from the club ;)

Please guys - lets make this thread positive. remember, if Manly Sea eagles were a jelly bean, in the jelly bean jar, we'd be the red ones !

That's how good we are.

Nice work Ryan.
Agree with everything said.
Go boys, enjoy and celebrate, just as you deserve to.

Good luck guys.

If you play like you know you can play with the determination to win then the cup will be yours.

Chances like these do not come along very often so grab it with both hands (that's what she said).

Remember the english are arrogant with a superiority complex. They think they are the best at everything just because they invented it. They look down on us as criminal quaint colonials. So punch one in the face then go and have a great game!!!*

Go Manly!!!!

*this may or may not be true.

Good luck guys.

This is the chance to shut all the critics up and get some good publicity. Plus you can help the club financially for the merchandise we'll all buy when we win.

But most of all....we just love winning trophies!!!!

GO MANLY!

M-A-N-L-Y clap*clap*clap*

Best of luck to be World Club champions again & bring back that trophy.

Go Manly!!!

Best of luck guys.

Looking forward to another WCC trophy.

Go the mighty sea eagles

Manly Warringah, Manly Warringah!
We’ll all be marching beside you this year
And our voice will be heard
From Brookvale to Headingley
We’ll all be marching beside you this year!

Play hard boys!!

Fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8