Merging Threads??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
What is with the latest trend of merging every thread together. It makes it painful to look at the latest part of a thread using an Iphone. You hit last post and it drops you about 5 to 10 pages in. Its put me off reading threads. Is it me? Or is it the gremlins??

Its for the mass topics where we see multiple threads on the same thing over and over again.
This is why it's best to add to a thread on the topic rather than start another

Go to UCP
EDIT OPTIONS
Thread View Options
change to 50posts per thread

Easier to navigate large threads

Can a mod please merge this with the "New thread on Cameron Smith - please do not merge" thread?

No point adding it to the Cameron smith thread.

One thing that does need to happen which is not automatic is that when threads, particularly large ones are merged and have posts removed I need to rebuild the indexes for these, this causes a few issues until it is done

Why were Asotasi, Lussick, Oldfield & Segeyaro individual threads, yet the Perrit one relating to Dogs amazing salary cap, went into Rumoured & confirmed signings??

MK Eagle said:
Why were Asotasi, Lussick, Oldfield & Segeyaro individual threads, yet the Perrit one relating to Dogs amazing salary cap, went into Rumoured & confirmed signings??

Why constantly question the actions of the moderators and Admins?

MK Eagle said:

Because Perrit should sink slowly into the dark depths of that mammoth thread, and the other four are quite interesting, in their own ways.

MK Eagle said:

I'm very surprised you didn't start a new thread on this massive issue.

Daniel said:
MK Eagle said:

Not meant to be insulting Dan, appreciate your time & efforts on this site mate, so I will make that clear. Moz point also fair enough - suppose its your call & other players related to Manly. Again, just a question.
Volley - try being more positive, if i can tolerate your input regardless of its merit, I'm sure mine measures up just fine.

MK Eagle said:
Daniel said:
MK Eagle said:

Not meant to be insulting Dan, appreciate your time & efforts on this site mate, so I will make that clear. Moz point also fair enough - suppose its your call & others related to Manly. Again, just a question.
Volley - try being more positive, if i can tolerate your input regardless of its merit, I'm sure mine measures up just fine.

Mate, no offence, but I'd rather not take positivity advice from a guy complaining about threads getting merged in a football forum.

MK Eagle said:

Oldfield and Lussick play for Manly. Asotasi was rumoured to be coming here to Manly. Segeyaro's movements had bearing on Ballin's contract negotiations. Perrett was going to the Bulldogs from the Roosters. See a pattern ???

To put it bluntly, no one gives a $%^& about Sam Perrett and the Bulldogs....it didn't need it's own thread.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2