Memberships Packs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frank

Bencher
Got mine in the mail yesterday minus a cap. Not happy Jan. Tried ringing the club but spoke to a machine and had to leave a message. They still haven't called back so I can only assume they are too busy, or have shut down for Christmas.

Anyone else not receive everything?

Vidmar is on to it. What a champ!

The only thing I keep from the pack is the cap and membership card, the kids fight over the rest. I love it and wear it with pride!

We just received our packs today and there is a cap voucher in the pack. 

You need to go to the factory outlet or time (outside the Ken Arthurson stand) before the first 3 games of the season to redeem the voucher for a cap.

tookey link said:

You need to go to the factory outlet or time (outside the Ken Arthurson stand) before the first 3 games of the season to redeem the voucher for a cap.

I think it is locals collect caps but out of town get them sent - not 100% but think that may be the case - George above is from out of town

vidmar link said:
[quote author=tookey link=topic=186164.msg310105#msg310105 date=1292895890]

I think it is locals collect caps but out of town get them sent - not 100% but think that may be the case - George above is from out of town
[/quote]

What is definition of local and out of towner. By local do u mean Sydney

I'm an out of towner (QLD) and received the pack today..awesome everything was there including hat, but from memory wasn't a manly (blank) key part of the package as that wasn't in the parcel.

joey that key was only for the catergory 1 package.. unless you got that package  & it wasnt sent then ring them up , but  as far as i knew it was only catergory 1 packages with the key..

Post  automatically merged: [time]1292899235[/time]

i didnt get any package  yet,, but did recieve my new MWRLFC 2011 card in the mail yesterday ..

thanks jj for clearing that up, that makes sense as we only purchased the country memberships.

Frogz link said:
[quote author=vidmar link=topic=186164.msg310107#msg310107 date=1292896435]

[quote author=tookey link=topic=186164.msg310105#msg310105 date=1292895890]

[/quote]

What is definition of local and out of towner. By local do u mean Sydney
[/quote]

To me (and this is only my own personal opinion so don't take it as gospel), when talking about being a local as far as the Sea Eagles are concerned, it should refer to that you live in the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles playing district.

I live in Cabarita (Sydney Inner West) and I got the voucher to redeem the cap. My kids got theirs today...so hoping mine is not far off. The kids were more excited over the fridge magnet with the draw on it :)

Live in Glebe, got the cap sent in the mail. Nice to get a little surprise in the mail before Xmas!

Good job from the club.

lol  i got my membership pack today also  ..was there when i got home from work.. not impressed i live 25km south of wollongong & i have  a voucher for hat  & house key..  so if you live in campbelltown or penrith..  you will be getting a voucher.. the only ones it seems who have it mailed is those QLD W#@$&ers..lol ;D  , if you lived in broken hill NSW  you have to go in a redeem it.. but if you live on the other side of tenterfield they will mail it out to you..

ps please  dnt offence to the queensland remark  its more an origin thing ;).. lol

Post  automatically merged: [time]1292914665[/time]

lol will styles i didnt see your comment..  you must have been one of them under the radar mail outs  lol..

willstyles link said:
Live in Glebe, got the cap sent in the mail. Nice to get a little surprise in the mail before Xmas!

Good job from the club.
I've heard that Storm members also got caps. But none of them fitted.

jjai link said:
lol  i got my membership pack today also  ..was there when i got home from work.. not impressed i live 25km south of wollongong & i have  a voucher for hat  & house key..  so if you live in campbelltown or penrith..  you will be getting a voucher.. the only ones it seems who have it mailed is those QLD W#@$&ers..lol ;D  , if you lived in broken hill NSW  you have to go in a redeem it.. but if you live on the other side of tenterfield they will mail it out to you..

ps please  dnt offence to the queensland remark  its more an origin thing ;).. lol

lol will styles i didnt see your comment..  you must have been one of them under the radar mail outs  lol..

Haha, just got lucky I guess!

From the other post on membership.......

"Got my footy club memebership card yesterday and my members pack today, personally signed by.....Bones

Well done and thank you to those who gave up their time to get these out.

Cheers and a meery xmas to all

jjai link said:

Dont know about the Queenslanders but I got my cap & I live in Port Macquarie.

shawn.b link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=186164.msg310142#msg310142 date=1292914536]

Dont know about the Queenslanders but I got my cap & I live in Port Macquarie.
[/quote]

I also got my cap and I live in east maitland. Thanks dad and the eagles!

Also love the comment about the Melbourne caps. I'm stil laughing. Does that mean the roosters members caps should b bigger then ours?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6