Membership Survey: what a drag

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
I started doing the survey, thinking it may help the club, but after 10 minutes I wasn't even one-third the way through it, and gave up. The questions were repetitive, banal, and the survey way too long.

If anybody from the MWSE reads this please be aware that you should not expect people to spent more than a few minutes on a survey. I want to help the club, but this survey was more involved that the census!

I completed mine, but agree, very long-winded and repetitive.

mosto said:
I completed mine, but agree, very long-winded and repetitive.

Obviously whoever wrote the survey has spent too much time reading this website which has become very long winded and repetative.

Thanks for your feedback guys.

The survey is commissioned by the NRL for all Clubs for benchmarking. I'll be sure to let them know you found it abit too long.

Go Manly!

Larissa

How could you not tell it was a general NRL survey rather than a specific Manly survey?

No wonder it too you so long to complete.

I just completed and it and it wasn't that bad, It took about 10mins to complete. If anything Larissa the open ended questions where we needed to tyoe a response should have been left till last.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4