Membership Number's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Would love to see the numbers a week after the Grand Final to see if we've had a huge jump up.

Fingers crossed we have!

i contacted the club via email last year and earlier this year about packages
for someone in qld who will never go to brookie im a bit disappointed in them
we are still members but as there is such a big base in northern nsw./sth east qld there should be a package for interstate people who do not go to home games at all

angryassdrummer said:
we are still members but as there is such a big base in northern nsw./sth east qld there should be a package for interstate people who do not go to home games at all

There is mate.

Not sure what it's called now but it used to be Bird of Prey membership, or something like that. Check out the membership brochure, I'd be suprised if there wasn't something similar in there for 2012.

angryassdrummer said:

We do have a non-ticketed membership for our fans who cant make it to games.

Take a look at our 'Supporter Wings' package. It includes:
*Sea Eagles Travel Mug
* Sea Eagles Car Flag
* 10% off home game casual tickets
* 10% off merchandise from the Factory Outlet or Online Superstore
* Membership card, lanyard & card holder
* 2012 fixture magnet
* Members only bumper sticker, key ring & ISC cap

You can take a look at all our packages by visiting www.seaeagles.com.au/membership

If you have any questions please feel free to drop Team Membership a line at [email protected] or by calling 02 9970 3000.

Go Manly!

Larissa

they should have a QLD membership package. allowing entry to the 2 Suncorp games, titans & Cowboys (if we happen to plyt them away). Larrissa take note :)

Brookvale said:
they should have a QLD membership package. allowing entry to the 2 Suncorp games, titans & Cowboys (if we happen to plyt them away). Larrissa take note :)

Yeah, and a free maroon & white banjo thrown in.

Unfortunately given the draw is not released for some time yet we can't base our packages to include specific away games.

Our Country Wings package is designed for interstate supporters who would like to attend games. This membership includes all of the above, plus one interstate away game and two home games.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Country Wings is a great way to go. Gave me entry to a couple of games at Brookie and allowed me to hit the members pre-sale up for the GF.

Bradza said:
Brookvale said:

Yeah, and a free maroon & white banjo thrown in.

Only if the colour scheme doesn't fade, when you bring the banjo south of the border, during the daylight saving period.

Let's just be clear on that.

angryassdrummer said:

Sure you aren't confusing Bulldogs memberships with Manly's?

I just tried to join

I got this error

•Error running script against class mcoIndividualAssociation - Member not found.

Got my membership last week...(about time) my cousin is also in the train on squad for the U20s next season so i'll be pestering the family to join also haha!!!

Napper said:
Got my membership last week...(about time) my cousin is also in the train on squad for the U20s next season so i'll be pestering the family to join also haha!!!

Cool, who is your cousin and where does he play? so we can watch out for him?

byso said:
I just tried to join

I got this error

•Error running script against class mcoIndividualAssociation - Member not found.
The NRL CRM is experiencing an error at the moment.

Hopefully the issue will be resolved in the morning, if not give us a call on 9970 300 and we will sort it out for you.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
@larissa i purchased a supporter wings membership was i supposed to recieve a confirmation email or anything??

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2