Members GA Premium

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Royal Soup

First Grader
Hey guys, in front of the hill at brookie, the bench seats along the fence are they for members only with GA tix?

Can you buy those or is it first in best dressed for members? What's the go?

Cheers

Tickmaster site indicates they are GA.

The similar tickets along the western side are sold as seating.

Maybe @[Larissa] can help.

What time do the gates open on Friday nights.

They can only be bought as part of a season ticket membership (not for stand alone matches). It costs about $40 more than a GA membership for the full season and has been money well spent the last couple of years.

If you contacted the club you could probably organise something for the remainder of the year.

There are a couple of bays on the halfway line that are Premium General admission. The rest is General Admission.

bob dylan said:
Tickmaster site indicates they are GA.

The similar tickets along the western side are sold as seating.

Maybe @[Larissa] can help.

What time do the gates open on Friday nights.

Gates open at 5-15pm I think Bob.

With the Members GA Premium – like it caters for (say) 500 seats – how many did the Club sell as packages?

Like was it 70% to 80% sold? Seems still a few spare seats for each game.

It would be good to sell some packages pre Souths game to fill up those seats. Can you buy pro rata after 2 home games already gone as a season package?

Like advertise it is now $180 for the 8 remaining games (including the Souths blockbuster game)? Not a bad idea.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8