Melbourne Storm Press Conference tomorrow morning.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not coming back from the UK and neither are the team. They are going to staying at the Ecuadorian embassy.

Moondog said:
He's getting married to Cam Smith and they're adopting Billy and Cooper.

But then bellamy finds out smith is already married and must have a second certificate somewhere.

Smith refuses to produce this certificate or assist in any way.

Eventually they ban the first person to marry smith for 2 years, go ahead and get married, and claim nothing wrong has been done.

globaleagle said:
Moondog said:

But then bellamy finds out smith is already married and must have a second certificate somewhere.

Smith refuses to produce this certificate or assist in any way.

Eventually they ban the first person to marry smith for 2 years, go ahead and get married, and claim nothing wrong has been done.
That Smith is an unspeakable cad!

Moondog said:

Poor litte Billy and Cooper. They will be in for some severe floggings is Cambo ends up being their step Father.

Is it unusual to call a press conference to say that he is staying?
If he had signed a new deal, wouldn't they just have a media release saying that Craig has signed a new deal for x number of years? Why call a press conference?
I reckon he's going to the Dragons.

bones said:
Clint said:

Cooper Cronk did.

Fair call bones. What a waste of time. Just have a media release. Why the need for the parade??? If he was buggering off I'd understand it.

The coach's decision to stay could also be pivotal in the plans of captain Cameron Smith, who last week said whatever Bellamy did "would definitely" play a role in his own future, and State of Origin star Cooper Cronk.

"Apart from two games in 2002, I've never had another coach," Smith said.

The skipper has been vague about when his current deal expires. It's thought to be either the end of 2013 or 2014.

lol - confused about which contract he needs to quote from.

As much as I dislike Bellamy,at least he's shown some loyalty over greed by staying for less dollars.

Unlike another coach we all know.

Clint said:
If he had signed a new deal, wouldn't they just have a media release saying that Craig has signed a new deal for x number of years? Why call a press conference?
I reckon he's going to the Dragons.

There you go.
Just goes to show I've got NFI.

Nthn NSW said:
As much as I dislike Bellamy,at least he's shown some loyalty over greed by staying for less dollars.

Loyalty would be to not shop your arse around in the first place and just negotiate with the club you feel strongly about.
He just went and wasted peoples time and money when he had no intentions of leaving

Dan79 said:
Nthn NSW said:

Loyalty would be to not shop your arse around in the first place and just negotiate with the club you feel strongly about.
He just went and wasted peoples time and money when he had no intentions of leaving

So your saying he should of just jumped at the Scums first offer?

Don't get me wrong I hate the cheat but I respect him for showing loyalty over a Hasler like pay rise and staying with the club he holds at heart.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7