• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The '47ers

When Eagles are silent Parrots begin to chatter
@maxta, was just reading Matai was at Clifton on Saturday helping out now that Travis Burns is player/coach. I never buy the Chronicle so I didn't know it was on @:rolleyes:. Damn shame as he is one Eagle I'd love to meet. Hopefully Travis can get some other old boys up during the season next year!

Better than this...
s-l225.jpg

@maxta, was just reading Matai was at Clifton on Saturday helping out now that Travis Burns is player/coach. I never buy the Chronicle so I didn't know it was on @:rolleyes:. Damn shame as he is one Eagle I'd love to meet. Hopefully Travis can get some other old boys up during the season next year!
Hey 47ers - how you been Champ ?
Travis should add plenty of "Üp and Go"with his infectious Attitude - a real yapper who backs it up with Energy plays - great signing imo.
Matai would be most likely just Cruising about and have met him a few times....quietly spoken and nice bloke who saves that Aggressive button for the field.....Matai is more influential as what I would call an "Action Player" - lets his shoulders and power running do the talking....not so much a motivator, though fair to say - even the presence of the man would surely lift the local Footy team.
Will have to catch a Toowoomba game with you some time in 2018 mate....keep me posted with a message and will make a plan...

Damn, I should read the Chronicle too

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4