Max Delmege expecting twins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Love Max & his misses but he will be 85 when the kids are 10 over 90 by the time they leave school..

After many many attempts and a lot of money Max ( Sam Delmege and millionaire Max Delmege on her $100,000 struggle to have a baby through IVF | | Express Digest)
Sam are expecting twins as seen on ACA.

Well done Max and Sam.
Congratulations to Max and Sam .
They symbolize that true love always endures and prevails over everything
Beautiful people :h:

Seriously why the f$&@ would you want to become a father at 75? When I’m that age there ain’t no chance in hell I’m having another kid. Hell I have enough trouble with my two at 42!
Why would one want to become a father at 75 ?
Because he has the love, resilience passion and courage to do so
Max has proved he is not just a man. Max is an extraordinary man as he has achieves lots of extraordinary things in his life like buying our club and playing a role in our biggest winning grand final and in the history of the game .

We went through IVF. We got our a boy at our first try with IVF. After we didn't fall again naturally we thought we'd rock up and do it again as we still had eggs frozen. Four years, a lot of false starts, miscarriages, money and tears followed until we were down to the last two eggs, both of which were considered unlikely to take. We went ahead anyway and got our second boy!

We were felt very lucky to have our two boys and didn't see the need for precautions as we just didn't fall naturally. Low and behold, two years later, our third boy arrives. Thinking that was fluke, we went along in our blissful ignorance for another two years when our baby girl arrived! Needless to say we have now taken the Ultimate precaution!
Jeez. She must have been a good chook to lay that many eggs. My misses layed 31, 9 took and 6 were suitable after testing

Its a hell of a ride

Huge congratulations to Max & @Mrs D on the birth of their long-awaited boy/girl twins Tommy and Lexie! I saw on FB the twins are in a special care nursery but are not on oxygen, breathing themselves and everyone is well and ecstatic. A wonderful outcome for them :party: :party:

From one twin mum to another - enjoy the journey, it goes so quickly!

Huge congratulations to Max & @Mrs D on the birth of their long-awaited boy/girl twins Tommy and Lexie! I saw on FB the twins are in a special care nursery but are not on oxygen, breathing themselves and everyone is well and ecstatic. A wonderful outcome for them :party: :party:

Thank you for sharing the Great news
So Happy for Max and his new addition to the family
Max our once Great Saviour will always be part of our Manly Sea eagles Family
The Max Delmege Sea eagles record 40 to nil Grand final win proudly still stands

Sounds like someone may be a Tommy Turbo fan.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6