Matty Johns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
SHOOSH I
WHO is the former star player and media personality who made an absolute goose of himself in the dressing rooms after last Saturday night’s Melbourne-Manly game at Brookvale. Being blind drunk and stumbling around in front of players and officials is not a good look.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
SHOOSH I
WHO is the former star player and media personality who made an absolute goose of himself in the dressing rooms after last Saturday night’s Melbourne-Manly game at Brookvale. Being blind drunk and stumbling around in front of players and officials is not a good look.

I'm going to go out on aclimb and say it was Matty Johns?

MadMarcus said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
SHOOSH I

I'm going to go out on aclimb and say it was Matty Johns?

yeah Buzz did some research by listening to the grill team when they outed Johns with the above story

Next week...

SHOOOSH!

Which News Ltd sports hack, who follows a financially and morally bankrupt club facing extinction, has been sprung researching his news stories. Our insiders say his colleagues are furious, and he has been given a formal warning. He has defended himself by claiming that all he did was listen to the radio, but his excuse does not cut it. Expect his fictitious stories about the most successful club in the modern era, which appeal to the rag's bogan audience, to resume next week.

As if Phil Rothfield can give anyone a hard time about having too many beers. Throwing stones in your glass house again Buzz?

Lol if he wants to get pissed he can get pissed, who cares. Rothfield should know all about being drunk

Few beers at the footy and talking crap is what it's all about. Let him who is without sin hey.

I was sitting next to him in the heratige lounge section the whole game.. he was there with Andrew till the first half. Must admit he was off his tree even before halftime.. he had a bottle of Smirnoff in his jacket... He was quite funny at times but, yeah off chops hard... My mate took a picture of all of us,, photo is epic he looks so smashed... Who cares but he was having a good time..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4