1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matt Ballin regrets Farah leaving.

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by mozgrame, Dec 20, 2016.

1. mozgrame

mozgrame Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5,114 /51
    ROBBIE Farah may have departed, but the Wests Tigers “are in great hands at hooker’’, says the man who will wear Farah’s old No.9 jumper next season.

Matt Ballin will go head to head with South Sydney’s Farah in one of the great opening-round battles next season, and believes the Tigers have strong depth at dummy-half with himself and youngsters Jacob Liddle and Matt McIlwrick.

The falling out between Farah and coach Jason Taylor intensified late last year when Ballin was signed from Manly.

Dual premiership winner Ballin broke down with a knee injury while Farah was eventually axed to the NSW Cup.

Read more...http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...09810297b2d1fead249c7933be892?from=public_rss

2. Sea Eagle 4 Life

Sea Eagle 4 Life Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +619 /14
    I wish Ballin all the best........except when he plays Manly!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +1,495 /64
      Careful what you say Matty or you could get on the wrong side of JT

• Rodo

Rodo Goldmember 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
      +686 /20
      Might be a good thing. Then he can come back and play for Manly. If Parcell goes then Matty would be a perfect replacement until they can find someone long term.

• Like Like x 1
      • wombatgc

wombatgc Well-Known Member Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
        +4,384 /73
        I think a sideways glance would be enough to put you on the outer with the prickly JT.

• manlywarringah

manlywarringah Well-Known Member Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
        +1,213 /40
        Oh to have Matty back! I don't think people realise how much we'd miss his crisp service & defence.

I hope he goes really well with the Tigers & im sure the young halves will blossom with Matty by their side.

• Like Like x 1