Matt Ballin close to re-signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How refreshing is it to see this from Ballin? Just comes out and says ' this is rubbish'. Rumour squashed done!

Keep this man at the Sea Eagles please! We need these senior level headed players (like Killer, Skivvi and Brett Stewart) over the coming months and years.

"Accountability should be taken by those people who write those stories that aren't true so I just think it's ridiculous."

"But I think people that put things in papers should be accountable for what's in there and they should have a solid source."

Damn straight Matty. Will it happen though - sadly i don't think so.

Him or killer I reckon could coach us. At the very least they'd be awesome ambassadors. Ballin has the work ethic of Des. One of the few players of the last decade to have a second job.

MB you are all class! Take a bow.

Bull***t is printed in the paper and the first 2 thing he does is 1. tell the CEO its false and 2. that he is working to re-sign with the eagles which pleases the fans and keeps the vultures out.

I just hope that other players can learn to be more like MB.

And the future captaincy!!
These are the guys that u do want remembered as "Life Members" not just for achieving so many game but being remembered for their achievements at the club....Unlike the disrespectful turd that has gone to Parra.

Matt sounded like he could be launching an assymetric attack on certain people (or a certain wheezy person) inside the Club, as much as he was attacking Mr P'ko.

Jeez if you could run out 13 Ballin's every week we'd be unbeatable.

First a facial for Choc on his first hit up, the he basically said no way should DCE be let go early, now this. Head down, get to work and honest as the day is long.

Matty B is a massive part of our future. Sets a great example, uses all of his talent and never stops trying. I would want someone like him to be our captain. He has maroon and white in his veins. Fantastic that shortly he will re-sign.

Good to see. I'd imagine all the integral players area getting contracts extended and top ups given we got 900 000 to play with all of a sudden.

Anyone remember his debut against The Tigers in the rain? Scores a try...kicks beautifully 40/20 from memory. We smashed the Tigers that day ! Good times. This bloke will go down as one of the best Hookers to have ever donned our jersey.

Complete warrior - and legend.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6