Mateo to stay at manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope part of the negotiation was that he needs to lose 20kg before Barrett will consider him for FG. The guy used to have a really handy step which allowed him to offload with more "safety" because he wasn't being gang tackled in the process.

If he comes back the same weight next year I will be filthy with the club.

I reckon he should move into the front row. Carries guys along like a prop.

Mateo has been an enigma throughout his NRL career. Talented but inconsistent.

I hope he continues to find consistency in the maroon and white

The good thing about Mateo...
After tonights game everyone will be either screaming GREAT to keep him here OR.....what a disaster - p**s him off NOW!!
Theres no grey in Mateo's game - either ON or OFF
On recent form - coming good imo

yes happy with this, came from that reed fella on triple M. Apparently Catalans were negotiating with him then he got untapped, and they got second choice in horo

Disappointed in this as agreed he is hot and cold.....not as hot as he used to be. We still don't have that aggressive hard running and feared tackler that is in most good teams. Ours are too small and are not hitters in defence.
Jake T is by far the best technician here.....don't tell me Symonds and Mateo frighten anyone.......

He does have a contract for next year anyway. Love that a contract actually can mean something.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6