Mateo needs cornrows

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Watching the past few games I can't help but think Feleti would look great with cornrows!!!

I think it would improve his game immensely ... Matai knows this, Taupau knows this and now Taffy is getting onboard the cornrow express ...

What's holding you back Feleti??
Imagine if he did and then threw a shocker of an offload or something. This forum would be inundated with calls to sack Matai!

Watching from the hill with my eyes all the corn row clan looks the same. Lussick, starling and Lawrence look the same too. I can always tell myles though. He is the loafer out the back.

Snake could probably manage a corn row or what it's more commonly called, a rats tail.

Brett needs to get to yeah yeah hair
He could do an Andre Agassi, and have a wig weaved into his remaining hair, with elaborate extensions. It's possible, but Andre advised in his biography that he once threw a match because he feared his rug was going askew, and had to rush off court.

However, for league, piece wearers would need extra heavy duty double sided tape. Hopefully the new strength and conditioning bloke has some background in this area.

giphy.gif

He would look better playing in England. Useless defender who will never live up to his potential because he is lazy

His biggest strength is being a gift style player. Gift never bended the line but had great pasing and kicking game.

He throws 1 poor pass then goes back into his shell.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4