Match Highlights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
souffs 1st try should have been disallowed as Glenn stewart was impeded

I was thinking the same thing when I watched the replay of the game this morning. Very similar to Isaac Luke's no-try later in the match.

Dave Taylor seems to make a habit of knocking defenders out of the line, wouldn't mind getting O'Donnell to have another crack at him.

Farrar deserves big wraps for that first try as well, in, away, in, ball around the back. great skill

Loved seeing the guys running out holding the hands of those future Sea Eagles. 
The running out of the line continues.  Bailey need to put a shot on rather than running alongside the try scorer.  Their tries were soft, ours? we had to work. 

Agree with 3 of their tries - we gifted them by a lot of lazy inside (or slow) defence

Dont forget on our left side Robbo moved into centre and was trying to protect Matai so had to decide whether to go out or come in, it was a very very very hard ask for him.

That is where Souths carved us up. Had matai been fit they would have struggled for 2 of their tries.

As for the 2 in the first half, the first would have been obstruction if Gifty had hit the man istead of pulling up and stopping and the other was lazy defense up the guts again

Big George was responsible for their second with lazy play in the middle.  Their third and fourth were because Bailey didn't try to tackle the try scorer.  After Robbo came up, (and he didn't have to) Bailey ran alongside both Sandow and Wesser.  Sliding, that close to the line is just wrong, and he should know better.  Don't forget Robbo almost gave them a try when he moved from Merritt to Champion near our line.  All Merritt had to do was hang onto the ball and he was in.  A near thing.  We wouldn't have recovered from that.  I would have blamed Des for that as Matai was left on the field when Rodney was sitting on the sideline.  Why sit our goal kicker down is beyond me.         

I wonder if Robbo has lost his pace after rewatching Souths' second try. It seemed as though he just couldn't keep up with their hooker.

Isaac Luke is bloody quick and Robbo was always an "ok" runner

our back 3 seems the slowest in the nrl, we have only scored 3 tries from over halfway this season, the turning point was the kickoff in the 2nd half where we got possession back and scored off the back of that, we have done that ploy a few times this year with success

Is it  Just me  or does  Robbo  seem to be getting no Ball
this year  ??  , I thought  Issac Luke  showed Hodko up bad
when he put that  step on him 

But the other times we've done it have been right at the end of the match when we're behind. That was an extremely undessie like thing to do. Hopefully it's success will see some more calculated risks taken.

Have to agree with you Berkeley, that first souffs try was caused by Taylor impeding Stewart from covering.  Why isn't it policy that all tries be checked by those 'upstairs'?   

Bradza link said:
But the other times we've done it have been right at the end of the match when we're behind. That was an extremely undessie like thing to do. Hopefully it's success will see some more calculated risks taken.
Dessie is already the master of calculated risks. After all he keeps picking Bailey. It will pay off, mark my words.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6