Match Fixing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Boofhead

Reserve Grader
Manly Accused of Match Fixing

Gold Coast Fullofit 16:00 11/2/13

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have today been accused of match fixing. By Trav is Mediocre.

The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have today been accused of systematic match fixing. The processes employed by the club to ensure the best performance from every player, and the desire of each player to want to play for the team and each other, have other clubs declaring an unfair advantage.

The camaraderie displayed within the team on and off field has been proven to produce natural endorphins that create an atmosphere of pride to be involved in the club that is unrivalled by any other team. It is believed that the reaction is so strong it passes on to the faithful within the walls of Fortress Brookvale.

Though many clubs have tried to emulate the culture at Manly, some going as far as to try and buy the team and coaching structure, nobody has been able to recreate the success displayed by the Mighty Sea Eagles. This in itself has administrations and fans of other clubs believing that it can't be done naturally. Those from within know that no one can reproduce what Manly have.

Go the Mighty Sea Eagles!!

OK I'll consider this a thread for light-hearted comic relief.

Did anyone see on the SMH site they have a feature about the tattoos of Dugan and Sandor Earl?

Now my eyesight might not be 20/20 these days ... but does Dugan have his entire back covered with a giant Sea Eagle talking to a Tiger with a large marijuana leaf featuring. Or am I hallucinating?

Looks more like the Sea Eagle is about to attack the tiger to me, but apart from that I would say you are spot on.

http://www.smh.com.au/photogallery/rugby-league/league-news/josh-dugan-and-sandor-earl-tattoos-20130208-2e3q7.html

That is some messed up "art"work. Covered up Southern Cross and all those feint lines. And the badly drawn mull leaves. WOW.

I actually did 'lol' when I saw the one with an actual hash tag

#dorguson" or something like that.

But guys, we're all missing how tough, yet pious they look.

And nice article boofhead!

Boofhead said:
Looks more like the Sea Eagle is about to attack the tiger to me, but apart from that I would say you are spot on.

http://www.smh.com.au/photogallery/rugby-league/league-news/josh-dugan-and-sandor-earl-tattoos-20130208-2e3q7.html

So it is Tiger Blood (thanks Charlie Sheens) and not calfs blood that has Manly soaring:p

Tattoos are so disgusting, unhygienic and seriously disturbing.:exclamation:

The script is a bit hard to read, but I'm pretty sure the word 'doesn't on Earl's back is spelled wrong - it definitely looks like it says 'dosent'...?

Shades of Jarrod Sammut's 'justify your existAnce' abomination from a few years ago...!

yokahontas said:
The script is a bit hard to read, but I'm pretty sure the word 'doesn't on Earl's back is spelled wrong - it definitely looks like it says 'dosent'...?

Shades of Jarrod Sammut's 'justify your existAnce' abomination from a few years ago...!

LOL I think you are right. Epic fail. Looser (sic)

I thought this thread was about John Elias, the former TIGERS player having his match fixing charge reinstated. seems the DPP is out to bust his arse. Good on them, this scumbag brings the good name of the Game into disrepute.

Ray Lewis is watching Dugan whack it

I think Dugan needs an evaluation of his mental status,missing games for pimples and the such

DSM5 said:
I thought this thread was about John Elias, the former TIGERS player having his match fixing charge reinstated. seems the DPP is out to bust his arse. Good on them, this scumbag brings the good name of the Game into disrepute.

And I thought it was one of those helpful handy hints so broken matches don't go to waste. :(

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6